[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Infernal Mantle is really driving me nuts! I know some of you have said just craft it but that looks like it could easily take multiple exalts to do.

5L mantles are going for like 3-5 ex now.

The cheapest 4L that I can find is 2 chaos. The only ones at around that price are 4 socket 4 linked, so getting the right colors could easily be 200-300 chroms.

Getting a 5 or 6s one and then both linking it and coloring it is also possible, but then we are talking fusings AND chroms -- you still need to get the right colors in the sockets that happened to be linked. The best estimate that I can find suggests that it'd probably take an average of maybe 50 fusings to 5L a 6s item. So that's over an exalt right there. I'm also not sure if you'd have to use 20 armor scraps between each attempt to get that probability, in which case the price would be way higher.

(above is based on "standard" exchange rates)

I calculated this morning that I have maybe 50 chaos or so in currency. The idea that I could easily burn through that and still not end up with a 4 or 5L mantle with the right colors is... disheartening.

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
@swarmofseals

not sure when you need to use the mantle. I'm 72 and still can't get the colours for a 4 link. Can't get a drop to save my life either. I have crap life and mana, no mantle and it's still a fun build
I got today me 6s5L Mantle. I am a newly returned player (played some at open beta). And i spend my few orbs on this build, so im pretty anxious to succeed...

I am only 52 lvl (totally newb, didnt even know how CwDt existed till i read this guide) but i got a good deal for it. Anywayz spended around 35 chroms to make GGBBR (i was super lucky i guess?)

question 1) how much is LOW MANA that is writen on infernal mantle??

i have 911 mana but if i run clarity/discipline i go down to ~300. Now if i start casting inscinerate+arctic armor, i HAVE to use mana leech or i drain fast. plus i might go down to 150-200 mana on a long fight. i start popping mana flasks. Am i in real trouble??? that 100%extra damage is going to melt me ??

2) Some one said on a previous page, that if mana/mana regen is ok, then u can skip discipline for another aura.

Thank you for time reading this
I currently run the build that is linked in the OP's thread, and I was able to recently drop Discipline for Haste. The extra cast speed makes it real nice, and I never hurt for mana. To give an idea, this is the current gear I am using.

I have 3215 health currently, and 1512 mana after haste/clarity are activated. he only time my mana even remotely comes close to emptying out, is when I sprint with a potion a long distance to get to a far area of a map or so, easily remedied with a rare mana pot charge, as a rate of maybe once per map, if that.

Sure my gems don't mesh with what the original post specified, and hell, I even have empty slots. You can chalk that up to my limited time in the last two weeks with a change in work hours, and an ADD-like penchant for just running maps with whatever little time I have had as of late. I will be meshing out and addressing the gem setup come Friday night however. This is a hugely FUN build, and the only headache I had with it, was burning about 500 Chromes, trying to RBGG link my 4L Mantle, before I found my current one for 1 exalt on poe.xyz - I currently have my sights set on a pair of boots and helm which both will not only retain my current stats, but each have 15% IIQ on them extra, for an exalt apiece, which I likely will be obtaining tonight, as well as a 20% quality, level 18 Incinerate for another exalt to add 42%ish projectile speed to an already lethal build.

Stuff melts even without a full/optimal gem setup currently, and I couldn't be happier with the build.
Last edited by JTDSR71 on Jan 15, 2014, 2:49:09 PM
sirsadi, low mana is 35% of total, including reserved.
Reposting this because it got missed:

OK, so how flexible is this build, one thing I want to try is a CI build.

This would cost a bit more, as you need resists and ES on most of your gear.
The point is...I HATE chaos, Shav's are too expensive, and getting chaos resist is a PITB.
But..is it viable?
Well, I have a lvl 79 witch, I am tempted to regret back to this build, and give it a whirl.

Thoughts??
IGN: Kulde
Thanks for this awesome build, im running it with this gear atm and it feels great.

Spoiler
I've just started an incinerate build however I'm so so scared that this won't work on nemesis.

Is there any adjustments that should be made?

Where can I drop points for life?

What could make it tankier but not lose the dps?

Regards,

Oli!
"
JonnyMiami wrote:

Thank you veru much

SO this means we get 100% extra damage all the time ?? I cant imagine how i can get my mana pool above 35% while using clarity/Disc/ArctirArmor
Last edited by sirsadi on Jan 16, 2014, 1:20:09 AM
"
sirsadi wrote:
"
JonnyMiami wrote:

Thank you veru much

SO this means we get 100% extra damage all the time ?? I cant imagine how i can get my mana pool above 35% while using clarity/Disc/ArctirArmor

The bigger your mana pool the less noticable the hit from Clarity since it's a flat amount.

Say you have 3k mana with Disc on. After passives and the gem Disc reserves 40% and Clarity a flat 300, that leaves you with 50% total mana left. Higher total mana also means faster regen. I haven't specced MoM yet though to see how that works out when you take damage but the mana leech gem should take care of that.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info