Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources

"
TheBagman wrote:
If you play even a little in Standard (come at me, haters), you'll be well served to use a naming convention of some sort. I use a 3 letter league abbreviation followed by the skill and/or ascendancy. BLT_Trappy for my Blight trapper, for instance.

On that note, do we prefer MET, MMF, or MTM for Metamorph league?

That’s a great system, specially when you’ve already got a good number of characters you don’t want deleted.
Personal, I prefer favourite fictional characters.

Oh, and I vote MTM for Metamorph League.
For me I simply add extra word like Prince, Princess, Sir, Captain, etc...
I never have an issue when using the above where the name was taken, granted it leave less characters available for the real name.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Hmmm... Have anything related to anatomy? =^[.]^=

Yep, already on the list under Science/Medicine :-D
Amazing resource. Good Job to every1 contributing. :)
And thank you.
Steel and Iron,
Guard me well!
Or else I'm Dead,
and Doomed to Hell!
Thanks for the resources!
most of the times if i have to name em i will think of something horrible like sircamesalot or something worse that probably get's u muted in chat x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I like this one. It has different categories of generators and a ton of generators for fantasy characters - https://www.namegenerator.co/
Last edited by mjirving1 on Dec 13, 2019, 4:48:25 PM
Another good resource for name merging is namecombiner.net
@Alysma: I don't know if you ever claimed one during our time in BLOW but if you want (for free ofc), just whistle:

Guess this will turn into a white socket Princess in POE 2.

A princess for a princess.
Personally, I just try & get as many Juggs & CoC into a character name as I can along with something to do with the intended skill. Bonus points if it actually is a Juggernaut that uses Cast on Crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info