Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources

"
Sweet... going to browse through this for a dog name.

Dogs can be characters, too! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lol :-D
*Bump!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Two new links :-)
Two more additions :-)
Could you mebbe highlight the new additions when you add them, or put asterisks next to them? I allus have a tough time sorting them outta the list. Thanks! =^[.]^=
^Maybe list them in order of appearance?

Would be rather tough i imagine given how big this list has grown :).

Amazing source of names btw.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Could you mebbe highlight the new additions when you add them, or put asterisks next to them? I allus have a tough time sorting them outta the list. Thanks! =^[.]^=

:-D Ok, no problem. I actually did that for a few entries but there wasn't feedback either way so I went back to letting people know that this wasn't just a "bump" bump :-)

"
Boem wrote:
^Maybe list them in order of appearance?
Would be rather tough i imagine given how big this list has grown :).

Yes, with the amounts of links and hopefully future additions, I'll probably keep the categories.

"
Amazing source of names btw.

Aww, thank you, much appreciated :-)
Thanks! Here's that tea you were promised:

A nice Thai lemongrass herbal tea:

http://www.thaikitchen.com/Recipes/Beverages/Lemongrass-Tea.aspx

As well as a nice Indian 3C tea:

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Cardamom-Tea-Recipezaar?columns=5&position=1%2F52

...Hold the milk and sweetener for me, please. =^[.]^=
They both look amazing, thank you :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info