Diamond Pack - Should I? (Spoilers! I did)

So, any ideas on what type of avatar you're wanting or what type of unique you want to make?
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
EvilParfait wrote:
Ehhhh?! I want something cute more than... inspirational! (Plus Rosey is looking at me in a way that makes me want to hide.)

Edit: If anything I'll probably ask that she look similar to my old Tera character. Who I would post a picture of but she's a little too boobalicious.

Edit2: Or my FFXIV char!

Who?

Tifa Lockhart? Ely delivers.

lawls.
"
Elynole wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
Ehhhh?! I want something cute more than... inspirational! (Plus Rosey is looking at me in a way that makes me want to hide.)

Edit: If anything I'll probably ask that she look similar to my old Tera character. Who I would post a picture of but she's a little too boobalicious.

Edit2: Or my FFXIV char!

Who?

Tifa Lockhart? Ely delivers.

*Snip*

lawls.

I've got her beat in the chest department, she's cute though if you like em fluffy.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
You should have got an email by now, with some questions included.

I haven't! *Is worried now*
Last edited by EvilParfait on Jan 22, 2013, 2:16:28 PM
This is more of my dream girl:

Also, the email may take some time with it being as close to OB as it is. It took a few days before anyone contacted me at least.
Last edited by Elynole on Jan 22, 2013, 2:18:04 PM
"
Elynole wrote:

*Snip*

Also, the email may take some time with it being as close to OB as it is. It took a few days before anyone contacted me at least.

I don't think she's quite riding that horse correctly.
Last edited by EvilParfait on Jan 22, 2013, 2:22:54 PM
"
EvilParfait wrote:

[ ] she
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Jan 22, 2013, 2:25:34 PM
"
EvilParfait wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

*Snip*

I was talking about the horse, not the human :P rofl
Awesome to see another go Diamond, seriously considering it myself. Making some sort of payment would make it alot easier to handle money wise.

And the reward is just epic while support the game, gosh I'm gonna have a battle trying to stray away from the Upgrade button o.O
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Congrats on the Diamond!
Well done to Tr3Angel for inspiring OP to upgrade lol.

PS: Final Fantasy fans weeeeyy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info