Diamond Pack - Should I? (Spoilers! I did)

Please indulge me in your opinions. I have been swaying back and forth on this for over two months and it's getting down to the deadline.

>.<

I would love to have a piece of me inside the game (custom made unique), that really gets my heart racing. Even if no one realized it WAS me but still... that's so cool.

I have the money, and my finances are in order to the point the $900 I'd use to upgrade won't make much of a difference. But still...

For any Diamond Supporters, do you regret it? How has your experience been?

Edit: The only other thing I really want thats even REMOTELY in that price range is a zombie tools weapon.

Edit2: Btw I was either thinking a wand or flask for my unique. (Black Shard wand or Lilith's Ampoule flask)

"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Ok my ENG is pretty bad but...

Years ago in the harsh, icy expanses of the north country a lonely kiwi was born.
Born with diamond power inside.
_

Born only for one purpose.
To bring light in the world of EvilParfait.
_

EvilParfait was once a famous warrior of the North.
Expelled from his homeland, he went in search of his destiny.
_

Fire and flames he crossed, boldly and without fear he crossed the country.
Years later, drawn by the torment that he suffered, he finally landed on an island.
_

His heart grew darker and darker.
But then, just before the darkness enveloped him he was completely blinded. blinded by something as bright as he had never seen before.
_

And then he saw it .. A diamond-bright kiwi ran up to him saved his life and swore loyalty to him forever.

-

Since that moment, the two fought side by side, shed blood together her shattered countless lives and seek common the only true determination.

____

should work on my eng skills. :| ^^

Because of this post I decided to get Diamond Supporter. Even though I'm a girl, the little story touched me. I know that probably seems really corny. But thank you guys, a lot for helping me make my decision.

Last edited by EvilParfait on Jan 22, 2013, 1:40:14 PM
If your finances are in order absolutely do it. Clock is ticking.
Hmmm...
Last edited by ReddGrave on Jan 22, 2013, 12:38:26 PM
I found having 6 pints of Budvar helped a lot with my decision.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
oh man i would go diamond if i had the money...
If i had the money, i would have already have upgraded. Not so much for the unique but for the forum avatar and the diamond kiwi. I was gifted a kiwi by an extremely awesome and kind individual, so that part of my obsession was indulged.

You have about 26 hours to decide :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jan 22, 2013, 12:39:32 PM
"
Hyaon wrote:
I found having 6 pints of Budvar helped a lot with my decision.

Only thing I have is Kahlua. XD
"
EvilParfait wrote:
I have the money, and my finances are in order to the point the $900 I'd use to upgrade won't make much of a difference.

Do it then. I mean.. why not?

A lonely kiwi is waiting for u :|

You shouldn't let other people decide what your money should be spend on. Review the pros and cons, and make your own decision.
Streaming at Twitch.tv/Profitropolis
Last edited by Profitropolis on Jan 22, 2013, 12:40:58 PM
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
I have the money, and my finances are in order to the point the $900 I'd use to upgrade won't make much of a difference.

Do it then. I mean.. why not?

A lonely kiwi is waiting for u :|

*Imagines sad, lonely kiwi and tears up.*
"
Profitropolis wrote:
You shouldn't let other people decide what your money should be spend on. Review the pros and cons, and make your own decision.

Since when is asking for others opinions letting them make my decision for me? When you talk to one person you may get the wrong answer, but if you ask a hundred you may end up with the right one. Combined experiences and opinions pave the way of thoughtful discussion and hopefully a real answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info