No emails from PoE being received

it now worked for me, Im using hotmail btw.
I've tried resending over the last 48 hours, two days now, and haven't been able to verify through hotmail still.

Will i be allowed to play in the open beta or no? I don't want to create another email account just for poe
for the people that did not get a varifacetion email, you might have to make a new account with another email when it goes obt.
"
I've tried resending over the last 48 hours, two days now, and haven't been able to verify through hotmail still.

Will i be allowed to play in the open beta or no? I don't want to create another email account just for poe

Your email address appears to be invalid (hotmail is bouncing the message back to us), you'll need to PM Support or send them an email at support@grindinggear.com and tell them your correct email address.
"
G_DANTE wrote:
for the people that did not get a varifacetion email, you might have to make a new account with another email when it goes obt.

You shouldn't need to be verified to play in open beta. You will need to be verified to use the cash shop however, so if you're having trouble getting verified please contact support (PM Support or email support@grindinggear.com) and they will be able to help you (although they're a bit snowed in currently, patience is appreciated).
I also can't verify my account.
Hello i just registered yesterday and still dont get Verification Mail :( help me guys
i did not receive either, hope for help asap:)r
I also want to play this game. I registered in the last 10 hrs and i'm still waiting
for my Vertification. I'm using yahoo btw
This may be related but I was locked out of my account since it detected someone else logging in from another location. But now I can't log in because I'm not receiving the unlock code in my email.
IGN: SleepytimeCyclone || SleepytimeIcenova

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info