No emails from PoE being received

I too have had issues last night and today. I haven't received any emails from GGG even though I should have gotten a few verification emails.
i have been trying to unlock my account due to location change, have not gotten any of the emails on yahoo. also tried an email change but haven't received anything.
Same as above, I just got on Spring Break and so I needed a location change email. I haven't received it yet, I'm using my college's Outlook server. I'll try to change to my Yahoo and see if it works. I've sent the request twice and I guess I'll just wait and post an update if I get it.

EDIT: Got the e-mail to change my e-mail address, still no unlock e-mail, sent twice to my Yahoo, no unlock e-mail on that account either.

EDIT 2: Changed back to the Outlook one, got the "E-Mail Change" e-mail, resent the unlock e-mail twice, still not here.
Last edited by TheOrdinary on Mar 9, 2013, 1:42:35 PM
i got the verification email just fine, but haven't received my unlock email. really want to play path :(
Using a Yahoo! email, resent the unlock email multiple times, still nothing in my inbox or spam folder. :(
Same here. I'm trying to re-log after a trip out of town and I'm not getting any email. I'm using Yahoo.
IGN: DiesWithUniqesEquipped
Sent another request for an unlock e-mail, left my computer for a couple of hours, came back, still not there.

Why'd this have to happen on a Saturday? I just want to play some PoE :(
bump
I can't receive my verify mail too
so I can't receive my unlock mail!
help please! I can't log in my account in game now!
my email is [...]
thanks!
Last edited by Support on Mar 24, 2013, 3:18:29 PM
I'm on Yahoo mail and I am not receiving the "log in from another location, confirmation" emails.
Nothing in the spam folder either.
This is preventing me from loggin in.
Last edited by Zwets on Mar 25, 2013, 5:46:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info