No emails from PoE being received

So far this seems to be a hotmail / live specific problem. We are contacting hotmail support to resolve the issue.

I've tested with other providers and gmail seems fine.
If you have account problems please [url url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]contact support[/url].
This is for password resets also.
RIP Bolto
I was able to get the "Welcome to the Path of Exile beta" e-mail, but not the verification one.
ahh thats the reason why i didn´t get the info mail that the OB starts in 2 days and some info about the fund raising. i was wondering. that explains it.
So I have read a few threads now and havent found a fix. I am waiting for the verification email and still nothing and tried to re-send it. I get it will come out of beta in a day or so, but I want to play now?

Anyone have a fix? I dont mind paying the donation to get playing.

Im using AOL Do I need to switch to a different email?
Last edited by xxDarkangelxx on Jan 21, 2013, 6:30:47 PM
well its been 24 hours no verification. Kinda sloppy. I changed emails and am waiting my new verification.

Something tells me it won't work either.

Was using hotmail.com

Just switched to mail.com
This is actually ridiculous. You support the idea of people paying money to play. I accepted this idea, yet PoE can't even get past the email verfication?

Well my review has yet to commence, not off to a good start PoE.
Well if you get one after your switch post it in here so I know I just need to switch email servers.

I also PM'ed the support and waiting for a reply.
No response from @mail.com.

I'll keep trying .

Honestly I would use gmail however I have my corporate account and that is it.

Something about giving google my phone number simply for activation pisses me off.

This is rookie shit. Basic coding which hotmail and @mail.com allow for simple email sending.

Not to mention how many people/business they have lost because of their fault email system. As simple as that is.

Get on it PoE what is more pressing then people able to play during open beta? Or players giving you money.

And As I say this Hotmail.com pulls through.

If its that overloaded I understand. But why not say that? Why have mods come on the forum and not know what they are talking about lol .

Thanks PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info