No emails from PoE being received

I changed my email to my gmail account about 2 hours and nothing.

Or if i registred in hotmail i dont change?

I just received mine on Gmail as well. Now pre ordered to get a key lets see how long that takes.
"
Rory wrote:
We're looking into this now! We'll hopefully have a solution soon, but I'll keep you all in the loop.

OK thanks Rory! I also get no email from PoE on my hotmail.
Now i received email in hotmail, but i changed to gmail...or that change dont worked.

The verification work, so that was weird.

Now i received the confirmation to change e-mail to gmail...
Last edited by Sacerdote on Jan 21, 2013, 6:55:26 PM
"
Skoaldier wrote:
If its that overloaded I understand. But why not say that?

We were still investigating the problem. We've now confirmed that hotmail's spam systems didn't take kindly to the volume of messages we were sending out to users and blocked us entirely. We are currently working with their support staff to get this resolved.

"
Sacerdote wrote:
Now i received email in hotmail, but i changed to gmail...or that change dont worked.

The verification work, so that was weird.

Now i received the confirmation to change e-mail to gmail...

We've swapped over to our backup mail server for now, which is currently able to send to hotmail - this is why your messages started coming through. We're hoping the backup server will remain unblocked until we can get this resolved with hotmail support.

If you request a new verification email now it should go through (we're holding off flushing out the existing messages as it will almost certainly get us blocked again).
Got mine now. Thanks for the fix.
Just an update, this now appears to be affecting yahoo mail instead... contacting them now to get it resolved. Will try to keep this thread updated with progress.
Sweet!

I created my account earlier today and didn't get nothing all day (with a hotmail account).

Just re-sent a verification e-mail and it arrived in my inbox immediately.

Thanks for tending to the issue :)
Thanks for the quick response. I was not getting the email to my yahoo so switched to gmail. Waiting at the moment but just made the change a few minutes ago.

Update: possibly gmail is now being blocked as well? Still no activation email.

Update 2: just received activation to orig yahoo email account.
Last edited by Aiboh on Jan 22, 2013, 12:32:56 AM
Ya, yahoo isn't working either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info