[question to GGG] PoE items on d2jsp

"
janome21 wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
RottenSausage wrote:
If there's anyway that the items these people will no doubt end up trying to sell for real money can be traced back to the owner they should be banned.

I'd imagine that's going to be impossible though.

Maybe GGG should try and contact the people who run that site and respectfully request they remove the PoE trading section.

Again, it's not going to happen is it.....

real money?

wtf do you dumbnooobs think jsp is?

buy fg -> buy items.

tell me how that isn't RM trade?

The amount of people that buy FG are few and far between. Even more so now that the forum is a decade old and there is alot of fg floating around. Just about everyone who has fg got it from selling items from game for the fg. If you dont know what you are talking about kindly remove yourself from this thread.
"Oh fuck... i just last evening traded a beer for my IRL friends item at the LANparty, was offered to get that free anyways. . thats black market? im hoping i do not get banned from here... ;S"

If this needs some actions, let me know and i can mail the beerbottle to you there GGG , i can even put a botlleopener with it.

not to sound harsh but anyways.
D4jsp is better :D

(No crappy moderation here)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
d2jsp is fine, stop the hate ...
"
d2jsp didn't become popular because of some bot program (it's bannable to link to or hint to any hacking sites/hacks), it became popular because it brought to D2 what it sorely needed: a universal currency. That is what made d2jsp so attractive because it resembled a realistic economy. No more duped SOJs... no more bartering with whiny, annoying kids who think their item is the best in the game. d2jsp is exactly what D2 needed.

Actually you're wrong, d2jsp became popular because of the d2jsp bot....

What do u thin jsp stands for? JavaServer Pages herp (Part of bots source code written in)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 21, 2013, 4:16:49 PM
"
janome21 wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
RottenSausage wrote:
If there's anyway that the items these people will no doubt end up trying to sell for real money can be traced back to the owner they should be banned.

Maybe GGG should try and contact the people who run that site and respectfully request they remove the PoE trading section.

real money?

buy fg -> buy items.

ive used jsp for over 5 years and ive NEVER spent money on it and i have thousands of forum gold

now stfu and learn what you are talking about before you talk cus you obviously know nothing.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
monkuar wrote:
"
d2jsp didn't become popular because of some bot program (it's bannable to link to or hint to any hacking sites/hacks), it became popular because it brought to D2 what it sorely needed: a universal currency. That is what made d2jsp so attractive because it resembled a realistic economy. No more duped SOJs... no more bartering with whiny, annoying kids who think their item is the best in the game. d2jsp is exactly what D2 needed.

What do u thin jsp stands for? JavaServer Pages herp (Part of bots source code written in)

It stands for diablo 2 java script parser. Thanks for proving you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Furthermore mentioning any hacks, bots, or exploits not related to the d2jsp bot was ALWAYS a bannable offense there. I swear you kids come in here knowing nothing of which you speak.
"
janome21 wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
RottenSausage wrote:

real money?

buy fg -> buy items.

You realize people will be buying/selling PoE currency with real money within days of release, right?

And the transaction you mentioned is forum gold for items, there is no money involved. Whether that fg was on the account from donating or trading items is a moot point.

This whole discussion is stupid anyways, as GGG will have absolutely no way of monitoring / enforcing any restrictions on jsp trades.
IGN Nellz
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"

It stands for diablo 2 java script parser. Thanks for proving you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Furthermore mentioning any hacks, bots, or exploits not related to the d2jsp bot was ALWAYS a bannable offense there. I swear you kids come in here knowing nothing of which you speak.

Lol'd

Java script parser is what the bot was written in as well.

where did I say it wasn't a bannable offense? Why you keep putting words in my mouth?

The site became popular because of the bot, not because d2 needed a "trading forum". Think before you talk please.

If it wasn't for the bot, that forum wouldn't have nearly as many users/members as it does today. Keep herp a derpin
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 21, 2013, 4:28:14 PM
By some of the latest posts made by jspusers I can understand why people would think the community is bad.

I want to ensure you, not all of them are haters like those guys.

@those guys. Why do you get all defensive and start insulting people? this is a discussion and there is no harm staying mannered...

I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info