Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[question to GGG] PoE items on d2jsp

"
Abscission wrote:
I don'T see anywhere rules that are antijsp. Sorry folks, live with it. Whats gonna happen when botting starts? Not saying it will come from jsp, but someone, somewhere is probably even working on that right now soooo stop hating on trading communities that use forum gold ffs

Here's your rule right here...

"
Chris wrote:
The views in this read definitely represent our opinions on the matter. We will not allow people to discuss external trades on our forum, and we'll do what we can to discourage external trades entirely.

One way we can stop sites like d2jsp being attractive is to offer better trade tools ourselves. If people can link items and complete trades on our forums (without having to load the game), it'll be a lot more convenient than using d2jsp.
IGN:

Really .... theres not anti JSP here ... wtf is this than ....

"
Chris wrote:
The views in this read definitely represent our opinions on the matter. We will not allow people to discuss external trades on our forum, and we'll do what we can to discourage external trades entirely.

One way we can stop sites like d2jsp being attractive is to offer better trade tools ourselves. If people can link items and complete trades on our forums (without having to load the game), it'll be a lot more convenient than using d2jsp.
GGG - Why you no?
We cant talk about it, aight, but says nothing on using it. They can't do anything for that, they clearly saying its up to them to find a way to discourage people to use those. Thx, good luck
I hit him in the temple and he began to convulse like a retarded Hillbert. Mike Tyson
"
Abscission wrote:
We cant talk about it, aight, but says nothing on using it. They can't do anything for that, they clearly saying its up to them to find a way to discourage people to use those. Thx, good luck

If I was a mod, or GGG, you would be banned right now. You're to obvious.
GGG - Why you no?
I didnt create this thread. I'm only defending legit traders against false accusations that no one can prove anything. A very small % of people buy fgs, smart beings actually sell stuff they found in different games. Keep hating tough, it's your worthless cause.
I hit him in the temple and he began to convulse like a retarded Hillbert. Mike Tyson
IMO - with Chris' words, i recommend this entire thread should just be deleted. And every single thread someone posts jsp in.

Make a sticky explaining this action up front, and be done with this BS.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 21, 2013, 6:11:12 PM
Chillax guys, I've used d2jsp as long as I can remember and I have spent zero on the site. I will probably use d2jsp to trade due to inconvenience + that FG is such an stable currency. If PoE delivers a better method then I will gladly use their instead. However there is one thing both paths have in common, the fact that I will only spend cash on Path Of Exile not only because I want to support the game but because that is the only thing I won't be able to attain without trading and such (items and such vs GGG-points aka money is far to inconvenient), and i am sure the majority of d2jsp users feel the game ( the users from the PoE community in d2jsp that is, truth is that the subforum is extremely exited and enthusiastic about the game rather than what you guys potrait them as, villans wanting to abuse and ruin the game. )
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jan 21, 2013, 6:13:52 PM
"
Chillax guys, I've used d2jsp as long as I can remember and I have spent zero on the site. I will probably use d2jsp to trade due to inconvenience + that FG is such an stable currency. If PoE delivers a better method then I will gladly use their instead. However there is one thing both paths have in common, the fact that I will only spend cash on Path Of Exile not only because I want to support the game but because that is the only thing I won't be able to attain without trading and such (items and such vs GGG-points aka money is far to inconvenient), and i am sure the majority of d2jsp users feel the game ( the users from the PoE community in d2jsp that is, truth is that the subforum is extremely exited and enthusiastic about the game rather than what you guys potrait them as, villans wanting to abuse and ruin the game. )

Well said :)
"
Chris wrote:

Somehow I was under the mistaken impression that once the OP had their answer from the lead dev, which was requested and which *I* made happen, that the thread would die because it was done.

I'm so ashamed of you all to see that wasn't the case.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info