[question to GGG] PoE items on d2jsp

Im not even trying to bash d2jsp, it's a great forum.

If people want to trade diablo 2 items, d2jsp is the best. It's fast/easy and u get tons of items for diablo 2 fast and efficient.

The only problem I have is it's moderation, it's a complete a joke. By no means any of my posts here are trying to put down d2jsp. I'm not jealous nor care. I think the admin found a niche and made it happen. Who wouldn't? The admin should be working with fracking blizzard to make d3 a better game, same for kripp.

But only in a perfect world, QQ.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I am just saying if they were most were kept private.

Name another bot that was public and injected during d2jsp ere.

D2nt and d2bs are way later.
"
monkuar wrote:

If people want to trade diablo 2 items, d2jsp is the best. It's fast/easy and u get tons of items for diablo 2 fast and efficient.

The only problem I have is it's moderation, it's a complete a joke. By no means any of my posts here are trying to put down d2jsp. I'm not jealous nor care. I think the admin found a niche and made it happen. Who wouldn't? The admin should be working with fracking blizzard to make d3 a better game, same for kripp.

Nvm
Last edited by hacintosh on Jan 21, 2013, 5:07:32 PM
"
beerbasstard wrote:

lols
Last edited by hacintosh on Jan 21, 2013, 5:07:46 PM
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

You do not want the admin of jsp working with diablo 3 a promise you that. Im not going into details as to why but trust me, if you knew the real story behind jsp, the bot, and its origins you would not give its admin any props.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
beerbasstard wrote:

Who the hell care about 2001 diablo 2? People were botting Pindleskin almost at D2 launch. D2jsp is nothing more than a trading site or a meeting place for games like Dota2, starcraft etc...Stop hating what you dont know, and what is 10+ years old. PoE will get botted eventually, D2jsp wont have anything to do with it. Any games like it will get farmed/botted, its a reality you gotta accept. The real problem is why people get angry over it. Don't like it? Don't play it. Simple as that. Bots never stopped me playing D2 all those years, and i didnt botted one single time. I, instead, choose to go to D2jsp to help me find the items i wanted, by trading stuff i had for trade. ty men
I hit him in the temple and he began to convulse like a retarded Hillbert. Mike Tyson
This escalated quickly.

Where's the mods at? All this thread is doing is providing d2jsp publicity, inadvertently promoting pay to win methods in PoE.
No, I have read the whole back story of the team he was part of. Then he took over and as soon as d2jsp code needed updating it died because he wasn't the brains. I'v heard all that.

He is a crook and buying fg is falling for his trap.
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

You do not want the admin of jsp working with diablo 3 a promise you that. Im not going into details as to why but trust me, if you knew the real story behind jsp, the bot, and its origins you would not give its admin any props.

make sure to stop by the ever flooded "Scam Report" and "Why am I locked?" (aka scammer forgiveness) boards guys.

70% of jsp users are great, helpful people that trade legit. the remaining 30% make me sad to be in the same species.
"
darkjoy wrote:
This escalated quickly.

Where's the mods at? All this thread is doing is providing d2jsp publicity, inadvertently promoting pay to win methods in PoE.

Why do people think d2jsp is a RMAH for all games? Good lord, get your facts straight before you complain.
IGN Nellz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info