Lvl 100 ! What present for?^^

"
VoidMoon wrote:
All the people saying you should get an aura at level 100 - trust me, it gets old quick.
They had this in Ragnarok online, and after EVERYONE and there mother is level 100, it just is an annoying effect that wastes gpu power.

What if the first 100 get a gold aura, next 500 get silver, next 1000 get bronze :)

All jokes aside. I think getting my life back will be good enough.
"
VoidMoon wrote:
All the people saying you should get an aura at level 100 - trust me, it gets old quick.
They had this in Ragnarok online, and after EVERYONE and there mother is level 100, it just is an annoying effect that wastes gpu power.

did you play on a pserver ? it was level 99 and you could deactivate the effect on your client with the /aura command.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Greenboots wrote:
Um, no bro, Its about being ~4 levels lower level than your area all the way through the game until the end for good xp/hour.

If you're playing HC by slowly inching your way through the levels, you're... well I won't say doing it 'wrong' since there's no 'right way' but you are doing it in a much less efficient manner.

I'm sure there are a lot of competent players on default, but, you KNOW that if someone gets 100 on HC, they are good at the game, and have managed to kill untold hundreds of thousands of mobs without ever once dying, which is very impressive, wherea eventually, anyone who grinds will reach 100 on default, if they don't get bored.

I think thats what he's saying.

Its not a matter of being 'better' than default in my opinion, its just a matter of being 'good' fullstop. And 100 on HC is, while not the absolute best indication of this, still a pretty damn good one.

What if I dont die while playing Default? Cause they're the same thing.

Also, anyone who grinds long enough in HC will also reach 100. The curve will just be longer than SC.

And no, just because someone reached 100 on HC does not even mean they're good. It means they played very carefully, and were over leveled when need be, and under leveled when need be.

In both scenarios, it's irrelevant, because this game is more about races. Not default. Both HC and SC.

That is not true, some players will die on the way to 100 on HC, and not dying on default isn't the same thing, its close, but different. This is due to the different economies. Hardcore in D3 had insanely inflated prices relative to end game items and such because so few people we making it to inferno act 4 hardcore, and a similar sort of thing happens in POE, the differing economies mean gearing up is harder, and finding that one unique that makes your build can be nigh on impossible.

And yes, it doesn't mean they're good. Under leveling and over leveling an area are almost irrelevant except in your xp per hour, if you fight a bad pack in a map, even if you're a few levels higher, you can easily die. If you honestly think there's no increase in skill required to not die once while playing the game over several months I throw up my hands in despair.

Think what you will.
I know! you should get a unique forum icon representing that you've hit lvl 100 on an account before, aswell as a pet because lets face it, pets are awesome.
the ability to walk around with 12 kiwi's following me ._.

yep, epic 100 wish.
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
What if I dont die while playing Default? Cause they're the same thing.

I'm curious to know the /deaths of the top20 in default

A unique reward like a statue in town would be nice, with text flavor
Last edited by Pam on Jan 22, 2013, 9:03:20 AM
The first 1 to reach level 100 should have a clone. The clone to be a boss in act 4. ( with the same name, items, skills )
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info