Lvl 100 ! What present for?^^

Slurms, we gotta wait a long time for 100 D: No matter how fast we are. I think to get there before level 80 content, we'd need everyone on Default giving us 72+ maps XD And if I wanted something for becoming a 100? Hang out with GGG man or get some awesome cosmetic.
cosmetics would be nice too.. aura idea too
Bayern des samma mia
"
PoorJoy wrote:
a perm optical effect on my char like an aura.

this
A /hug
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:

this

i would like this. kindve like the aura's around the character like equiping a full set of gear from D2 would be pretty sweet.

Glowing gold = awesomE? :p
A friend, don't think I will have any left if I play till 100.

On a more serious note, unlinked passive seemes OP, Aura seems worthless as I am not into the cosmetic stuff that much. How bout 1 exalted orb?
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Probably a /busy option to not recieve whispers.
"
dmouze wrote:
Probably a /busy option to not recieve whispers.

Yeah, about that...

We level 1 lurkers need that as much as any level 100 no-lifer. :P

ps

/hug
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Teufel9000 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:

this

i would like this. kindve like the aura's around the character like equiping a full set of gear from D2 would be pretty sweet.

Glowing gold = awesomE? :p

something like that or just a aura on the ground under the character.
i have played ragnarok online for years and if you received max level you've got a fancy aura under the character. that was a pretty good honor for your work to be honest.

"
Delmas wrote:
A friend, don't think I will have any left if I play till 100.

On a more serious note, unlinked passive seemes OP, Aura seems worthless as I am not into the cosmetic stuff that much. How bout 1 exalted orb?

its more an achievement everyone can see. everyone can notice you did it. yeah its uselesse, useless like the kiwis. but im still proud about it and i will show mine. its nothing that will touch the balance and i like that idea.
Last edited by PoorJoy on Jan 20, 2013, 5:34:25 PM
"
Charan wrote:
/hug

Wohoo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info