Lvl 100 ! What present for?^^

"
PoorJoy wrote:
a perm optical effect on my char like an aura.

I like this idea, if it's unique and not purchasable in the store.
Hideout of the Week S01E04 thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088847
"
Greenboots wrote:
Um, no bro, Its about being ~4 levels lower level than your area all the way through the game until the end for good xp/hour.

In races for sure, in longer term, nah, check out the streams of top players on HC vs SC, it's mostly safe over leveled builds vs variety with risk.

"
Greenboots wrote:
well I won't say doing it 'wrong'

Please do, it'll give me an excuse to link my demi and ask you to link yours >.>
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 20, 2013, 11:02:12 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I think if you hit 100, you should have access to one passive skill anywhere on the skill map without needing to be linked to your unlocked network. :P

This guy has the right idea.
Hmmm...
How about the ability to double one of your skill nodes.

The ones who would have an actual effect, of course.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Increase character size by 100%. I will have this.
That... Would actually be hilarious and so totally worth it. I would get my group to 100 just so we can all stand giants in town.
GGG decaled Toyota Prius
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
I want a signed collage of pictures of every member of GGG hugging a kiwi ^.^
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Greenboots wrote:
Um, no bro, Its about being ~4 levels lower level than your area all the way through the game until the end for good xp/hour.

If you're playing HC by slowly inching your way through the levels, you're... well I won't say doing it 'wrong' since there's no 'right way' but you are doing it in a much less efficient manner.

I'm sure there are a lot of competent players on default, but, you KNOW that if someone gets 100 on HC, they are good at the game, and have managed to kill untold hundreds of thousands of mobs without ever once dying, which is very impressive, wherea eventually, anyone who grinds will reach 100 on default, if they don't get bored.

I think thats what he's saying.

Its not a matter of being 'better' than default in my opinion, its just a matter of being 'good' fullstop. And 100 on HC is, while not the absolute best indication of this, still a pretty damn good one.

What if I dont die while playing Default? Cause they're the same thing.

Also, anyone who grinds long enough in HC will also reach 100. The curve will just be longer than SC.

And no, just because someone reached 100 on HC does not even mean they're good. It means they played very carefully, and were over leveled when need be, and under leveled when need be.

In both scenarios, it's irrelevant, because this game is more about races. Not default. Both HC and SC.
All the people saying you should get an aura at level 100 - trust me, it gets old quick.
They had this in Ragnarok online, and after EVERYONE and there mother is level 100, it just is an annoying effect that wastes gpu power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info