Lvl 100 ! What present for?^^

"
PoorJoy wrote:
a perm optical effect on my char like an aura.

+1
Title 'The No-Lifer'
"
babuzi wrote:
after lvl 100 u should get ur RL back from GGG ,....

Most realistic reward ever xD
100% Increased Character Size and extra blood when you kill a mobs(only for marauders)
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jan 20, 2013, 6:15:04 PM
What about a 1 time full reset for your character if you reach 100?
IGN: EmptyPalms
So then level 100 is going to be difficult to get even after they add a 3rd act in open beta?
A dragon mount
Last edited by Vendy on Jan 20, 2013, 6:24:01 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I think if you hit 100, you should have access to one passive skill anywhere on the skill map without needing to be linked to your unlocked network. :P

Im pretty sure im the first one to suggest this on the ranger forum, good to see its catching on.
ign @Firion_Black
You will get your soul back you gladly gave away so many levels ago^^

I want a forum picture showing my fully equipped lvl 100 char labeled with "Legend"
"
Xikorut wrote:
Slurms, we gotta wait a long time for 100 D: No matter how fast we are. I think to get there before level 80 content, we'd need everyone on Default giving us 72+ maps XD And if I wanted something for becoming a 100? Hang out with GGG man or get some awesome cosmetic.

I don't see how getting 100 on Default is an achievment. I mean , it is an achievment but i doubt it will feel the same as hardcore. Besides spending the time (even with deaths+xp loss), it's just time. If we talk hardcore on the other hand...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info