Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Cataract wrote:

Overall a very nice build and probably a good way to build for transition into wander in the new leagues. At least that is my current plan. Believe this build will be perfectly fine to farm dual andvarius/goldwyrm/perandus/sadima's (assuming they are in the next league). The purity is just that strong.

I thought about that too. The thing is you really need Weapon Elemental Damage on the best Mf Slots: Rings, Belt, Amu to do Damage. Maybe just Goldwyrm,Sadimas and Andvarius for Piety/low maps or go full mf with Culling Strike, iir gem, Wheel of the Stormsail and a 40% helmet in Groups. We would just be another Aura support culler with low damage then, but it's good to have the possibility.

"
Chundadragon wrote:

Aaaaah, 6L in one week race, I'm jelly :D

Found it in trade chat for 3 ex. I don't expect to get such a deal in a longer league. I used Tabula Rasa till level 85 and after that the 6 Link practilly blue with 90 Life. I was aiming for Life/Evasion with Alterations and Regals but had not any luck. The conclusion is that six link is not that big of a deal expect you could get it in a really good rare, Lightning Coil or Hyrri's Ire. Tabula Rasa works fine enough.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
Do you get xp faster in those races?

Nah, 88 is perfectly reachable - highest was 92 in the race.. just need some race RNG to get those fuses :P

Getting the high maps and don't die to often is most important. Don't do stupid things like trying to kill Palace Dominus because it would be cool to do it on day 6. We were doing okish with high maps but others did better. We had to run a lot of 70-72 to get the really high maps, but I think everyone had that problem.

"
derberherbert wrote:

I thought about that too. The thing is you really need Weapon Elemental Damage on the best Mf Slots: Rings, Belt, Amu to do Damage. Maybe just Goldwyrm,Sadimas and Andvarius for Piety/low maps or go full mf with Culling Strike, iir gem, Wheel of the Stormsail and a 40% helmet in Groups. We would just be another Aura support culler with low damage then, but it's good to have the possibility.

Yeah I hear that. Dom/Piety MFing will be fine without any weapon ele on gear and full MF. I was doing Dom runs near the end of the race just to test it out. Had a little under 8.5k dps and crap gear while dual wielding foils with ~25% average Weapon Ele on rings/belt/ammy and still melted Dom with safe leech at 3.5k HP.

With 20/20 gems, the Alpha's and a 6L, it would be like butter even with no Weapon Ele on gear. So boss farming would be np.

As for maps, I'm not sure how I'd MF it. Dual Andvarius is going to be on there. So maybe Andi/Andi/Goldwyrm/Sadima's with a Weapon Ele belt and an MF neck with Weapon Ele on it.

Going to be running Firetrap/Detonate in the new HC league to do some easy mode farming. Don't want to go so safe in the new softcore league though. So I'll have to think about it. Did enjoy this build in the one week, so I'm pretty dedicated to trying it regardless of the MF potential.
"
derberherbert wrote:

Getting the high maps and don't die to often is most important. Don't do stupid things like trying to kill Palace Dominus because it would be cool to do it on day 6. We were doing okish with high maps but others did better. We had to run a lot of 70-72 to get the really high maps, but I think everyone had that problem.

Mmhhmmm, I was level 88 in the Dom Race playing with one of the top groups, our leader was #2 in the race, I stepped in and out of the group owing to irl.. We made a break into 76-78 maps and were chaining them for a day straight on the fifth day, on the second last day we ran out of luck and were down to 74-75s and stayed there until the last day which was erratic with everything from 74-78s jumping up and down. (Lil bit off topic :D)

Did this build in the Nem 1 Week and I don't reckon I could live without the life with a Tabula so I ran with a 5L all the way, this Dom 1 Week I wanted something completely different and did a Trapper :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Feb 19, 2014, 3:18:15 PM
Just crafted this

Perfect IAS but low ele.. keep or reroll?
"
Dstry wrote:
Just crafted this

Perfect IAS but low ele.. keep or reroll?

I would keep, then pick up another jeweled foil in a map and try to craft better from that. The one you have is worth a decent amount and will hold you well till you make the next.

is this a good sword? I pay for it 20 alts xd not joke
Thanks to this build. Very fun and not expensive to play.
I spent around 12-13ex for all of my gears and can handle most of the maps. Very happy :)

Great build, I will for sure use it in when new 4month leagues start. I thought about a phys split ranger, but this build will be cheaper, faster in lvling, provides a 5 buff support and spectral throw is fun to play. Thx for this guide!

Btw what do you think about windscream boots? They should be really good, coz they give us everything we need in your build, and with aditional curse should faceroll lol. I think I will focus on this item, ele weakness +enfeeble mixed with our high eva acrobatics will give us more even dodge and survi.
Last edited by nobeczek on Feb 21, 2014, 5:12:52 PM
i dont know if this was already answered (dont wanna check becuz of 90+ pages XD) how did you lvl did you use like double strike for single and spec throw for aoe or did you use spec throw for single and aoe early game?
It's all down to personal preference, you can take DS for single target if you want but it becomes a little inefficient later because of the lack of links but it's nice early game and can speed up some boss kills.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info