Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
maxime1007 wrote:
"
Hi, I've seen the 1.3.0 tree but u started out with ranger. I've decided to try scion so I was wondering would the tree looking something like this instead?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwlgQ249A5Y7KJu1wzrKSm-eYeImlRa_D6tTNYw2VUv79bQ45RlFfJeXGo_22vsJGYrEopcGLYPTfn11_rq740rIWlKomptd8pe18m6qNZL-j9i98kX-Crc-gsf56EGHxp4Qfwx9xPY8LcauogDwH2jyr2xM_8BmBLOCm-0g4XOaO3flV-IyiXzZ9zJyqZBVJy_sOMAaGjixQvMRcYVG11cp73rnCgqb7g4EsUxgo4qVZk2SI_aNfRGB3UZjp1b6d9fWin8r_MVKfeOfh3ZnoB9BAx4=

Also, now that aura reservation from tree only grants 12% reduced mana reserved, when you will end up running the haste instead? Thanks and I hope u can post an update with a scion tree if mine was inferred wrongly!

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOygDlmBDbj2DCW-eykrDOpu1UzUPqxa_Ax4fQSaVYeJVS4w25Rm0OPv1l5dFfBmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSiu-P-un11037veu4Oo4oj9k2STGCVZgSxrEdRTLXyNZLYvf4Ktz756EGHgscMfcaeEH_3MnKpxPY8LcauwBpZ86yqkFUaOOw4Jy-Cm-0gd-VX4jKJ4XOiAMBmBLOxQvMRcYVG11cpgKRV1mTnFy_60maefNl2rOoYz34Km-cKHarhiEZxtAwNfOq6V8ko-rEFuNCBr9o6qW4yCXJsbEY=

Run something like that instead, probably not optimal but more viable than what you'd do (which is exactly what I did before with my Scion)

You won't be running haste either way. Anger, Wrath, Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ice and a purity is what you'll be going for.

Alright, thanks! I'll try it out this way. When gearing other than life and resist, what should I be more concern with? Armour, evasion or ES?
Evasion and DPS stats.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Is belly of the best really a required unique? Or can i get a high life and evasion chest piece instead?
"
Is belly of the best really a required unique? Or can i get a high life and evasion chest piece instead?

No and yes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"

It's not required in the sense that the build works and is viable without it. I personally use a Tabula Rasa because I value Faster Attacks over defense stats. Belly will give you a huge amount of hp so I'd probably rather have a Belly than most other rare chests. Resists can be capped elsewhere and while you can get more evasion on a rare chest, the life it gives is exceptional, and the increased flask recovery rate is icing on the cake.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Don't forget about the added gore the belly adds :) lots of enjoyment there.

I got by on a 5L without life leech before I lucked into my 6L Belly. I managed with getting my life Regen as high as I could and poped health postions whenever I needed. Having the belly or even a 6L which allowed me to put Life Leech in there made me 100% more tanky tho. It totally changes the game.

Prior to having a 6L when you run with faster attacks without life leech your have to stick and move constantly to avoid taking damage as your regen only really keeps you topped off from your blood magic. However once you get a 6L and pop in Life Leech you can face tank all kinds of things. Most of the bosses that don't 1-2 shot me with stupid abilities I just pop Vaal hast, Vaal grace and face tank them till they pop.

However until I got my 6L I just couldn't except the dps loss. With the dps loss without Fast Attacks your sitting around 8K ish dps with good Q gems, give or take 1k depending on your gear etc. with 7-8K dps you can run 66-71ish maps pretty easily, 72-74 start to get a little tougher but still due-able. However there is only so much lvl 66-71 maps you can run until madness sets in :P However you can chip your way up by leveling your gems even if your are extremely currency poor. It's just more of a time sync.

I would say its best if save up 3ex worth of currency and trade for a evasion 6L armor until you can save up or craft yourself a 6L belly. It will help a lot, however if your have good Q gems lvled up to lvl 19-20 you can easily get 10-14K dps with a 5L and still manage all the content by sticking and moving. Most of your damage comes from your gems and its a very gradual DPS climb. It's not like other builds where your DPS jumps huge numbers when you get an additional level in a gem. Everything works together, so each gem gives you about 10-15% more dps, which translates to 300ish dps per gem. So with all your arua's and other things it all adds up. Very stable steady build progression tho.

Finally getting to the end point and enjoying it :) Just need some lvl 20/20 gems now :)

Hi,

im currently lvl 81, following the tree, at 4.1k hp. I know im a little bit low lvl for atziri but today i tried to do it and the first boss is pretty easy, second too, just need time to run around them, but at atziri, if i get into the fireblast, i get 1 shot, even the little red one on the ground i almost get 1 shot and i dont understand why, i cant see how i cant do atziri beside dodging everything.. here is my gear, BTW im maxed out in resist and i use ruby flask.

Spoiler

8.9k with aura + lmp
12k with aura

My spectral throw gem is level 18 with 20 quality... how much dps ill gain on lvl 19 and 20 you think, coz im far from mathil dps.

Thanks
Last edited by Jaynno on Jan 23, 2015, 10:41:02 PM
If you're getting one-shot by small flameblasts your fire resist is too low. To withstand it you need to overcap resists to at least 89%, if not 90% provided you lack reasonable amount of health.
Last edited by borek664 on Jan 25, 2015, 6:28:01 PM
"
Jaynno wrote:
Hi,

8.9k with aura + lmp
12k with aura

My spectral throw gem is level 18 with 20 quality... how much dps ill gain on lvl 19 and 20 you think, coz im far from mathil dps.

Thanks

Get a faster foil if possible. A 2.1 APS foil at least plus you don't need the Accuracy craft running Resolute Techniques - get a Weapon Elemental Damage craft instead.

Getting all your gems to level 20 (or 21) is a big increase in DPS across the board, especially Wrath/Anger
How is this weapon for the build?

IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
Last edited by clon8888 on Jan 27, 2015, 1:43:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info