Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Vaal Pact CI will not work with this build.

Best solution is probably go Perandus and skill ranger block for ez-mode 50% block.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
could you possibly use lightning doryani's belt as a replacement for life leech gem? I know it's only 1% leech but with flasks i don't think you should have a problem
"
Thunder71 wrote:
could you possibly use lightning doryani's belt as a replacement for life leech gem? I know it's only 1% leech but with flasks i don't think you should have a problem

Yeah but watch out, on single it will feel fairly shit.
"
Thunder71 wrote:

I use fire variant when I'm running 70-72 maps with MF gear and it works but leech on single target feels a bit underwhelming or when I encounter blue packs immune to curses or on a map that has this mod. And ele reflect is unbearable without flasks.
Last edited by borek664 on Sep 28, 2014, 6:57:53 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Vaal Pact CI will not work with this build.

Best solution is probably go Perandus and skill ranger block for ez-mode 50% block.

Perandus is a pretty gimpy shield. You can roll +block on a vaal buckler with good stats for nearly 40%
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
hey, but why/how your spectrals look like a "buzzsaw"? cause i follow the build but they look normal, same look like the weapon. pls help
"
PackZ1337 wrote:
hey, but why/how your spectrals look like a "buzzsaw"? cause i follow the build but they look normal, same look like the weapon. pls help

You have to do a little RMT for the Seraph MTX.
can anyone link a leveling passive tree it sure helps a lot :(
"
Chundadragon wrote:

You have to do a little RMT for the Seraph MTX.

found it ,
95 points is not cheap but acceptable :)

thx
I will make a noob question, i hope u don't kill me for this xD
why your animation attacks looks like this:
Like half moons

And mine looks like this:
like the normal spectral foil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info