Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Mama297 wrote:
Is there a possibility of adding blood rage to this build?
I was thinking if one wears a lightning coil, and then only uses the purity of lightning to midigate the extra lightning damge.
Instead of the Purity of Fire, you could run Vitality to counter the degen - along with life regen nodes (Heart of Oak).. 1% of max life node near Templar). 20% Quality BR gives 10% leach, because of this, you can free up a socket in your 5/6 link, further incresing your DPS.
And for the merciless quest - one can get a frenzy charge instead of a passive.

I'm simply curious whether this would work, Opinions?

Vitality aura is enough to mitigate degen. Life leech from BR applies only to physical damage.
"
CrazyDing wrote:
Am i able to run Dagger and Shield ? would appreciate an answer i don't want 1H on a shadow

Yeh but needs very different passive tree, gemming and gearing. I've tried it before, certainly a lot more dps but reason I dislike it is because I'm both an HC player and a dps whore. Already point starved enough to get auras and life, trying to get auras, crit and life means you have to compromise on one of the three.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Level 65 Shadow with a few questions.

1. I don't have an Alpha Howl, which auras should I be running? Currently still running Anger and wrath.
2. If I only have a 4 link armor, which for gems would you run for spectral throw? Right now I am running ST, WED, LoH and LMP. I realize to run more auras, I need to add blood magic.
3. I'm poor, which do I buy first? Alpha's Howl or Lightning Coil?

Thanks!!!
"
VernoInferno wrote:
Level 65 Shadow with a few questions.

1. I don't have an Alpha Howl, which auras should I be running? Currently still running Anger and wrath.

You should be able to run Anger, Wrath, and Haste without Alphas - once you get all the aura nodes.

Getting alpha alongside lightning coil is a very natural upgrade, as gaining the purity auras will fix the new gaps introduced by lightning coil, as well as bring out the best of it by increasing your max light res.

Save up for alpha first.

"
VernoInferno wrote:
2. If I only have a 4 link armor, which for gems would you run for spectral throw? Right now I am running ST, WED, LoH and LMP. I realize to run more auras, I need to add blood magic.
3. I'm poor, which do I buy first? Alpha's Howl or Lightning Coil?

Thanks!!!

Save up for alpha first, for the above mentioned reasons.

Your gems looks fine, but you're going to want to transition into a temporary 5L to add Blood Magic for more auras and better play-ability.

Also, make sure you are leveling a Life Leech gem, as eventually it becomes better than LGoH for most maps/situations.
hi, want to play this build in standard with my scionlvl76 or rangerlvl60
will take 12ex from ambush to standard and would like to use a 6L(or is a 5L lightning coil good enought?)
so aplha's howle is a must and %ele dmg
any advice on rest of items ?
Last edited by MrZimz on Jun 26, 2014, 1:42:57 PM
"
MrZimz wrote:
hi, want to play this build in standard with my scionlvl76 or rangerlvl60
will take 12ex from ambush to standard and would like to use a 6L(or is a 5L lightning coil good enought?)
so aplha's howle is a must and %ele dmg
any advice on rest of items ?

6 link is 30% more damage but many use a 5 link till 90 or so. Just check OP's gear, it covers pretty much what you'll use in this build. You can use a higher res shield of any type if you really need res though(instead of an evasion shield).
would this be good for someone doing this build?
so currebtly have alphas and coil bought, shield is selffound, and have 8ex left

and could maybe use this?

Last edited by MrZimz on Jun 26, 2014, 6:02:36 PM
nevermind, that's about right...
Last edited by VernoInferno on Jun 26, 2014, 6:10:35 PM
Spoiler
"
MrZimz wrote:
so currebtly have alphas and coil bought, shield is selffound, and have 8ex left

and could maybe use this?

The sword is garbage, but should be very easy to find a better one. A 2.1x attack speed + some ele damage is more than sufficient.
IGN: DatInternet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info