Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Unspec wrote:
Is it possible to run 4 60% auras if I don't run the purity of fire/lightning?

Yeh
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Unspec wrote:
Is it possible to run 4 60% auras if I don't run the purity of fire/lightning?

But if you do not run purity and fire and lightning, reflect will come knocking at ur door, trust me it's scary, I experiment it before :)
Any advice on what gems I should get to 20q first? None of my gems are quality yet, and I have 25 GCPs. I was thinking about doing LL first.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
"
Mathlete wrote:
Any advice on what gems I should get to 20q first? None of my gems are quality yet, and I have 25 GCPs. I was thinking about doing LL first.

Manually quality-ing gems is one of the most horrific things I've ever heard of. Please use the recipe :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Mathlete wrote:

Manually quality-ing gems is one of the most horrific things I've ever heard of. Please use the recipe :)

*Hangs head* Yessir. =[

WTB patience.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
"
Mathlete wrote:

Ele Weakness > WED > FA > LL > ST > LMP imo.
Guys, is this as good as I think it is or I just dun goofd?

I yolo exalted both the %ipd (first ex brick) and flat cold.
Last edited by Absolutista on Jun 25, 2014, 12:54:49 AM
"
Absolutista wrote:

The attack speed is the most important thing, and you've got a nice roll on that. I'm not sure whether the WED or +#-# Fire Damage roll would be best. There were a couple people running the numbers on it earlier in the thread I think, so you might check their conversation out and see if they reached a conclusion on what would be better. I don't remember what the outcome was.

All-in-all, you've rolled a nice weapon for which I don't think you'll find a significant upgrade.
"
Absolutista wrote:

Well you have 223.56 ele dps and 378 total dps. Top fire roll would be more dps but as is it is a fine weapon and there isn't much to upgrade to.

ok so just a quick question

I had a fancy foil with good ele damage and attack speed, but then i picked up this sword ( below ) and it increased my dps by an insane amount, should I keep it and keep looking to roll a good ele + as 1 hander? Level 60, farming the ledge for a day now trying to get something better and get some links for my auras with a 5/6L

Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info