Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
FruitBooter wrote:
love the build, im a level 91 scion and I decided to mess around with the build a little and I respec a few points and got the 5% less mana reserved and the 8% affect of auras in the bottom left which is 7 nodes away from RT. I think this opens up a lot of possibility for the build as it allows you to run another 40% aura, which I have added vitality which puts me at 6 auras with 99% reserved. You can also run 5 of the 60% res. mana auras as they res 20% each after getting the node so you could run anger, wrath, haste, grace, determination and get the iron reflexes node which is 4 points away. The 8% affect also adds +1% max res on my lvl 20 puritys so im at 85% max fire and lightning res.

Skill Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgSzBfkMfQ48EH8RlhRNFHEV8BcvGYUZiho4GmwajxrbHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOlg7KDyOQqNGcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhabWBDZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpdgh35XzZf8aApIMJhtGHGYd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJPAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NbR2RPhiONq6hjquuvu7DjuDu_w8B_z3fba9zL46_lj-tL7CfzF

gear
Spoiler

Ehh, I dislike it - Vitality is nice to have, I guess it completely negates the Spectral life draw but I'd rather have more dps/hp :P Purity of Ice is okay to have but not really necessary. You're also painfully close to Unwavering, please don't take it haha :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I really like the idea of taking those nodes and running another aura but I feel point starved to begin with. Plus with evasion armor instead of Coil I really feel I should be taking the evasion nodes like Ondars and Acrobatics. I've been tempted to respec some dps nodes to get them even but I haven't really died not having them but I've been in some tight situations. Although that fucking spider boss desync room can go to hell.

I am tempted to level a grace just to have it for edge cases where I want to push my evasion even higher but I would have to give up haste while using it.

Another thing I looked at were the increased duration nodes for vaal skills (I use vaal haste and vaal grace, as well as Immortal Call) but when I remembered they no longer effect flasks they just didn't seem worth it.
Is it possible to make it Avatar Of Fire in this build ?
"
Rajahz wrote:

No please don't bring that idea into this thread :)
"
Rajahz wrote:

No please don't bring that idea into this thread :)
What's the best alpha color roll and gem usage? I got one with RRRB. I was thinking purity of lightning, anger, purity of lightning and reduced mana.

I cant use it yet but I crafted this with 1 alch and then double exalted it and the lightning damage and crit chance rolls. Not too shabby though.

I got an extra semi-decent foil for sale on standard if anyone is interested.

"
Freakynorm wrote:
What's the best alpha color roll and gem usage? I got one with RRRB. I was thinking purity of lightning, anger, purity of lightning and reduced mana.

I cant use it yet but I crafted this with 1 alch and then double exalted it and the lightning damage and crit chance rolls. Not too shabby though.

Yeah, two purities of lightning sound good.. RRBB is optimal I guess for Coil Usage. Or you could go HAM and Empower Anger and Wrath.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 20, 2014, 9:23:19 PM
Edit: nvm /redface
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
Last edited by Mathlete on Jun 21, 2014, 4:04:10 AM
"
Freakynorm wrote:

those are the best colors. Run Anger/Wrath/Reduced Mana and in the last either vitality or purity of fire, at any point where you find you can give up an aura you can empower wrath and anger for crazy dps.
For CwDT, what levels should I keep the gems at? The lowest possible, or the ones on the OP.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info