Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

This is what i got atm, 7k dps lvl 72, 3.2k hp, capped ress, i guess next thing to upgrade is the foil, worth to upgrade ST FA gems to quality gems ? with the gear i should forget about a speed on gloves and get tri ress and try to get 30% ele dmg on ring/ring/neck?

My foil got 100 ele dmg atm hw much 150/200 ele dmg will means a big dps boost 1-2 dps ?

Spoiler

4/5 was indeed 1h/2h range prior to said patch, if memory serves. Might've actually been 4/6, I remember hearing those numbers as well.

As for ST's range here and now: back to the old faithful, Totem abuse!
The Claw does not score any Hits with ST, whereas both the poking Sword and the 2h Axe do.
It's not dev confirmation, but I guess we'll just (spectral) throw this under the Vipermagic bus.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
4/5 was indeed 1h/2h range prior to said patch, if memory serves. Might've actually been 4/6, I remember hearing those numbers as well.

As for ST's range here and now: back to the old faithful, Totem abuse!
The Claw does not score any Hits with ST, whereas both the poking Sword and the 2h Axe do.
It's not dev confirmation, but I guess we'll just (spectral) throw this under the Vipermagic bus.

I'd call that confirmation! Thanks for testing that and clarifying Viper!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
pelll wrote:
This is what i got atm, 7k dps lvl 72, 3.2k hp, capped ress, i guess next thing to upgrade is the foil, worth to upgrade ST FA gems to quality gems ? with the gear i should forget about a speed on gloves and get tri ress and try to get 30% ele dmg on ring/ring/neck?

My foil got 100 ele dmg atm hw much 150/200 ele dmg will means a big dps boost 1-2 dps ?

Spoiler

Nailed it yeh, more attack speed is what your lookin for - upgrading ele dps on weapon will only be max 1-2k.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey guys, I'm still a bit of a newb at PoE. Using this guide, which direction should I head in the skill tree as I level as a Scion?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk7KDyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2KsZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WdqqIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDTftad1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fzF_ro=
Hey guys, I'm looking for info on how to push my dps to closer to 20k.

Offence

Defence

Gear

Atziri is pretty easily doable, just have come to the conclusion that more DPS would mean more safer fights.
"
Jyron wrote:

Offence

Defence

Gear

Atziri is pretty easily doable, just have come to the conclusion that more DPS would mean more safer fights.

20k isn't really doable with this spec, most I've seen with maxed out gear on this gear is about 16k on Ambush.

Anger and Wrath need to be level 21. Your weapon sucks, look for 2.16, 300 ele, gloves could be 16% as, rings/ammy could have 36% WED and ALSO flat ele/attack speed.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 19, 2014, 4:28:57 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Jyron wrote:

Offence

Defence

Gear

20k isn't really doable with this spec, most I've seen with maxed out gear on this gear is about 16k on Ambush.

Anger and Wrath need to be level 21. Your weapon sucks, look for 2.16, 300 ele, gloves could be 16% as, rings/ammy could have 36% WED and ALSO flat ele/attack speed.

Yeah I know the weapon sucks, mainly took it as my first weapon because of the skin transfer I got onto it. I've been looking for a sick foil too, pretty difficult. How much do you think the difference of 200 and 300 edps actually changes? So far I've noticed very little difference.

Also it's super difficult trying to find a flat ele/attack speed roll on jewellery along with the WED and life/res.
Last edited by Jyron on Jun 19, 2014, 7:06:23 AM
Yeah what Chund said, 20k will be rough. I know of 2-3 ppl that have eclipsed 20k and they all have RRRB Alphas with Lvl 4 empower...

It's possible though. I'm approaching 18k dmg now, and I dw a slower base weapon (1.9) and only have 1 ring (thiefs torment), so I get zero damage from my rings, whereas Mathils spec gets up to 72% WED plus flat ele dmg from those 2 slots with perfect gear.

Lvl 21 gems make a huge difference.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jun 19, 2014, 8:44:16 AM
"
Jyron wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Jyron wrote:

Offence

Defence

Gear

Yeah I know the weapon sucks, mainly took it as my first weapon because of the skin transfer I got onto it. I've been looking for a sick foil too, pretty difficult. How much do you think the difference of 200 and 300 edps actually changes? So far I've noticed very little difference.

Also it's super difficult trying to find a flat ele/attack speed roll on jewellery along with the WED and life/res.

Looks like most of it was covered in the previous post. Level 21 gems are a big boost, as well as using empower and giving up one aura.

Getting attack speed on a ring is crazy rare since it is such a low level mod and I don't know if there is anyone that has done the math on that vs a good flat damage roll.

You can certainly up your damage quite a bit but eventually the cost will be such that it become more worth transitioning into a crit build unless your goal is to milk every last dps point you can from this one, which is fun too.

Hoping I get another shot at Atziri soon myself. Just downleveled my gems to 20 quality ones so once they get back up there I might take another shot. Problem is to get over 10k dps I've lost some hps and survivability so we'll see how it goes. Since I don't use lightning coil it has been really tempting to spec into ondars and acrobatics instead of the dps nodes I've been getting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info