Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Joco1114 wrote:
I would like to turn on 5 auras if it's possible.
These are gems what I have now:

Spoiler

The first 4 are in an Alpha's Howl...
Is it possible? May raise levels, qualities?

Thank you!

Nope.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
gryphyn, do you mind showing your tree? I'd like to know how you got over to acrobatics. I'm debating on moving that way. I would assume you spent 5 points to get there thru the 3 dex and +30 strength.
Last edited by wenlock on May 13, 2014, 10:31:53 AM
Is Lightning Coil the best option for a chest armor for this build?
"
BabyGucci wrote:
Is Lightning Coil the best option for a chest armor for this build?

I would say short of GG items, yes it is.
I'm considering elebuzz for my next build. Does anybody play this with crit instead of RT? Disembowling + Mental Accuity + Bloodthirst is only 3 more points than RT, and you lose 30 str and RT for +230% crit chance.

With a 6.9 local crit sword and the 76% IAS from Q20 gems and passives, q20 crit damage multiplier would even outdamage q20 faster attacks...

Any thoughts?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'm considering elebuzz for my next build. Does anybody play this with crit instead of RT? Disembowling + Mental Accuity + Bloodthirst is only 3 more points than RT, and you lose 30 str and RT for +230% crit chance.

With a 6.9 local crit sword and the 76% IAS from Q20 gems and passives, q20 crit damage multiplier would even outdamage q20 faster attacks...

Any thoughts?

If you're going to do that, you're looking at the wrong build. An Ambusher base can have 2.03 APS and unrolled beats that crit chance.

Certainly you could do life based crit dagger but this build is highly unoptimised for that.
16% crit chance is pretty terrible even with insane attack speed. That and you would be lucky to achieve 85% chance to hit I'd guess. Those two stats about cancel each other out. That and I personally wouldn't run a crit build without cold/freeze.
Having said that you may run across some tweak or combination that works good for you, so good luck if you attempt.
hi i have a few questions.
I see nobody playing with a saffels frame. Is this not a good choice ( with the 5% to max elemental resis ? ) especially because of lightning coil.

And the other question ... i dont see a lot of people playing with acrobatics. It looks like a very strong skill ( with the 30% chance to dodge attacks) and you can get it with spending only 5 points. ( you will lose only 20 int and 3x 8%life ).
Whirling blades is so fast with this build you can manually dodge just about anything. Saffels frame is only going to give you like 22% chance to dodge spells! with the high resists it's not really needed that much? IMO it's far better to have a shield with high life that can also block some attacks. From my experience anyways acrobatics isn't even remotely needed till very late. I'm 79 ATM and just now started thinking about venturing over to it. But I'll prob wait till 85 or so
Should I focus on crafting this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info