Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEOSBGWFSAZihqPHaoj9iaVJyEqOCpNLOktgy9vMHwyCTnUPydGcUp9SshQQlFHUzVVS1b6WkhfqmNDY6dnoGgObBZsRm1sbXtuqm-eb_JwUnC7cNVybHPhdEF31311fyuDCYPbhxOHdow2jX2VyJcGm7WcpJ2joJ-iLqluqn-quK_rtDi1SLXyu-PAUcM6xKLKSs5x037WitkT3Q3dRuGI44TlGe4O73rv8PPq9tr3iPsJ-_X8S_xO_Kv8xf4J_ro=

This is ele crit build I am running, Still needs tweaking. Hard part is that the big crit nodes I want sacrifice too much to get or force you to go through physical nodes.
"
4Karbon wrote:
My final DPS with all gems 20/20 !

Spoiler

My gear on standard:

Spoiler

Now I try to change the belt maybe with a belt with 30% elemental damange with weapons

Anger/Wrath aren't 20 which is why your DPS is a lil low.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

So I found this... though a HORRIBLE roll.

Trying to make it a 6L. Any tips on currency with this build?
What kind of rolls should you try to get on topaz/ruby flasks? increased evasion? Increased charge recovery?
Heres my setup... working well indeed. the only real problems i have are in ridiculous 6mod maps, and even then its just a little slower... level 87 shadow.

Gear
Spoiler

Waiting to get some eternals to finish the sword with tier1 ias, also need the 2020 spectral throw gems, sick already.. 10.3kdps , 4.5k life , max resists +28%chaos, 25%DR 46%EV 28%cTb running Haste, Grace, Wrath & Anger

my tree is exactly the one you listed... gg build and fun to play, very easy to swap out some gear for iir/iiq at the cost of a few dps and farm mid 70's maps
I have a question. Why we need resolute technique? Can I unchoose this passive point? what's the difference? I do like the feelings of critical hits.
"
emersonxsu wrote:
I have a question. Why we need resolute technique? Can I unchoose this passive point? what's the difference? I do like the feelings of critical hits.

It's a plain damage increase. It will easily give you the most damage for the points spent. Trying to capitalize on the crit will spread your gear/passives too thin so it's better to just go for resolute.

I'm at lvl 43. Following the build. I recently tested to use blood magic gem but my ~9-1k hp felt way to low or I didnt leach enough. All thou, monsters do die real fast.
I have a question about elemental damage nodes vs projectile nodes. Wouldn't the projectile ones be better because they effect both the elemental and physical damage? This question is more targeted at the new bow ele build. In that build there are 6 8% ele damage nodes taken while there are 6 8% projectile damage nodes available at no additional investment.
how do you manage your maps?

Do the highest ones possible or get a critical mass of X level maps before doing them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info