Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I really like this build so far but my gear is kind of bad. I've been running leech AND life on hit for some fights though to be fair that was for running piety at 63. The versatility of the build is nice even if I have to lose haste to run something to keep my alive.

My question is should I bother with Acrobatics if I'm kinda low on evasion to begin with. I've got this armor chest that I may be stuck with for a while.

Spoiler

Kinda low on life, but doing ok on resists. I've got a level 67 helm I may be swapping in next level. So unless I can swap that 6L with an evasion one of equal quality I'm kinda stuck with it. I don't like trading in this game all the much to begin with, it's a huge hassle that eats up time where I could be out having fun killing things.

With my current plan I could pick up Acrobatics at 74. Originally I wanted to get that AND Ondar's Guile but that would take a bunch of points that I should probably be investing in more life.
I had acrobatics and phase acrobatics even up until mid 70's, sacrificing life nodes for it. It seemed to help my survivability a lot more at the time. Now, at 90, I'm completely out of that are and vest more into the top left, grabbing the life nodes there.

Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics and Ondars are definitely useful, but once your evasion and gear get better, you can start shying away from it. I was sitting relatively low HP wise for the majority of the game until late 60's, when I had better gear.

Evasion was relatively low. I had a mixture of EV/ES and EV/AR gear, as opposed to pure EV gear now, so that made a huge difference.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Resists were a top priority halfway through Cruel. I was limited by gear, I did not go out of my way on passives to accomplish caps.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I feel like loh works better than ll. anyone else feel this way?
"
sako22 wrote:

I use Life gain on hit when I run map with slower life regen mob or reflect
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"
Melzas wrote:
I really like this build so far but my gear is kind of bad. I've been running leech AND life on hit for some fights though to be fair that was for running piety at 63. The versatility of the build is nice even if I have to lose haste to run something to keep my alive.

My question is should I bother with Acrobatics if I'm kinda low on evasion to begin with. I've got this armor chest that I may be stuck with for a while.

Spoiler

Kinda low on life, but doing ok on resists. I've got a level 67 helm I may be swapping in next level. So unless I can swap that 6L with an evasion one of equal quality I'm kinda stuck with it. I don't like trading in this game all the much to begin with, it's a huge hassle that eats up time where I could be out having fun killing things.

With my current plan I could pick up Acrobatics at 74. Originally I wanted to get that AND Ondar's Guile but that would take a bunch of points that I should probably be investing in more life.

Your armour chest is low, you won't even notice the armour being halved... however, the Acro you will notice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
What auras should i run at lvl 64 when i dont have Alphas howl
"
m0tY wrote:
What auras should i run at lvl 64 when i dont have Alphas howl

Anger, Wrath, Haste
Could someone give me an advice on what I can upgrade at the moment and that's not really expensive, please? I'm level 67 and having really a hard time killing Exiles. Piety is doable but she takes like 3 minutes for me to kill her. Dominus I haven't even tried yet.

My Spectral Throw dps is 1.9k and I have 3.5k HP.

My gear:

Spoiler

Passive tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqh4aJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLt35X11f8aApIMJj0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPhiONq6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cf66_5M=

Thanks in advance.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Mar 22, 2014, 9:00:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info