Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

could i get like a review of this build.
i don't know what auras to use all throughout the game nor what to use in the begging of the game like a 2hander or a sheild or a bow.
What would you say would be the best combo of flasks for this build? I see the ones OP has linked, but some of the affixes seem out of place to me.

Do you suggest I get the exact ones he has, including affixes or should I try and get something else?
"
Brettstick wrote:
could i get like a review of this build.
i don't know what auras to use all throughout the game nor what to use in the begging of the game like a 2hander or a sheild or a bow.

Review? Maker of build got first Ambush Atziri Kill.
It's very gear dependent though unfortunately.
lvl74 in ambush self drop with 0 luck in drops. The build deals enough damage and has a good way to cull mobs and run faster around maps. It means that with decent judgement on your loots you can fast solo piety in small amount of time. lvl66-70 maps become quickly easy to farm too for me. Just care about nemesis affixes, one is particulary lethal. I think I may slow down a bit hence I happen to die rarelly but certainly, and atm I can do few affixes decently fast so it costs more to roll than for example a summoner.(3500hps only, barely resist caped and low on dodge atm)

Build issues:
- if you take every damage and aura nodes, you max hps very late in levels
- very late to cap dex for 1.70aspd weapons if you start Sion
- heavy impact on gem levels, meaning that if you don't peak it will be long to lvl up those.

Advantages not listed in the guide:
- A lot of resist nodes around to compensate at some points.
- Spectral throw start possible in Sion for very fast and trivial normal difficulty.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 13, 2014, 10:37:52 PM
Since I'm pretty sure my questions will not get answered from the previous page ;)

I'm 6 points away from Resolute Technique, how much of a difference does it make? I'm level 59, should it be my next priority or should I continue getting Life. I have a little over 2k hp and my DPS with auras is just under 2k. My to-hit is about 80%.

Also, is it worth it to take Phase Acrobatics if you are already taking acrobatics?

One more question. Is there a single-target skill that synergises well with our setup? For example, 4L Infernal Blow/Heavy Strike/Elemental Hit with WED + LL + BM/ML? Right now I only have a 4L for my Spectral Throw (working on a 5L, almost saved up enough) and the single target DPS seems underwhelming.

Awesome build. Loving it so far!
Last edited by Nailinyurcoffin on Mar 13, 2014, 10:56:53 PM
"
Since I'm pretty sure my questions will not get answered from the previous page ;)

I'm 6 points away from Resolute Technique, how much of a difference does it make? I'm level 59, should it be my next priority or should I continue getting Life. I have a little over 2k hp and my DPS with auras is just under 2k. My to-hit is about 80%.

Also, is it worth it to take Phase Acrobatics if you are already taking acrobatics?

One more question. Is there a single-target skill that synergises well with our setup? For example, 4L Infernal Blow/Heavy Strike/Elemental Hit with WED + LL + BM/ML? Right now I only have a 4L for my Spectral Throw (working on a 5L, almost saved up enough) and the single target DPS seems underwhelming.

Awesome build. Loving it so far!

2k Dps is fine for your level and imo you should get RT at that point, it will give you a good chunk of damage. And 6 points dont take too long at that stage of the game (leveling ~60-70 is still fast). Personally i use double strike + weapon ele (+faster attacks) as single target because i found a DS with quality (=attack speed) and do around 7K dps with it at level ~65 (no alphas or dmg on jewelery tho).
Last edited by CptQaoz on Mar 14, 2014, 12:38:58 AM
Hey guys I am act level 50 now with the shadow start that mathil uses and I was wondering on how where to put my passives.. could anyone do a mock up progession?

Current:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAFy8ZihqPHRQdqh4aJpUo-ipbLYM26TyORnFTNVVLVcZV1lfJWfNk52aebWxte2-ecql82X11gKSDCY9GkFWXBpu1pwisqrQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrPZdDQ0hnTftbR4Yjjauq66-722vrS-wn-uv-T
not a review, more of a summery of the guide
Last edited by Brettstick on Mar 14, 2014, 5:57:54 AM
Got a full clear of a hard crema video coming up sometime within the next 12 hours (lolmyuploadspeed) where I discuss my spec a bit and how I play it these days.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Just curious why this build doesn't use Blood Rage. Seems like a good way to get extra DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info