Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kasub wrote:
What's the manacost per second of a 5 linked ST without bloodmagic? Wondering if eldritch battery has a chance of sustaining it.

Is this a troll?

The. Build. Uses. Auras.

You. Don't. Have. Any. Mana. Free. To. Use.

Er...I mean...good idea, dude, why don't you try it and report back?

"
Mathil wrote:
"
Would change a lot if I use Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam? I like it a lot more.

Not alot, personal preference. I'm using whirling blades on that shadow right now and to be honest it's 100% out of laze. I would have went with leap slam but got it so late in my levels that I just stuck to whirling blades and am now used to it. They're essentially the same thing with this attack speed though.

I had no intention of really being or caring about #1 but I have enough of a lead and high enough maps that I may be able to hold it for atleast a little bit, without trying very hard. It's certainly not permanent though so don't get used to it. I really don't plan on going for 100 while some of these people are.

Can I ask you why did you chose Shadow instead of going original Scion?
Have anyone tried this specc in invasion? is it viable?
"
Tezzla1 wrote:

Why wouldn't it be viable?
I'm gonna try to get to Merciless today starting from 0, I'll keep you informed if you want to, but I'm pretty sure it is.
I suspect that after Mathil's glorious success, the build will now get nerfed. :P

Happy to see that he's succeeded, though! Quite the feat.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
What's the manacost per second of a 5 linked ST without bloodmagic? Wondering if eldritch battery has a chance of sustaining it.

Is this a troll?

The. Build. Uses. Auras.

You. Don't. Have. Any. Mana. Free. To. Use.

Er...I mean...good idea, dude, why don't you try it and report back?

I've done full aura builds before, it's a huge benefit if mana works. I really doubt it would due to insane speeds(5 APS+) so just making sure what the mana cost per second would be.
Last edited by kasub on Mar 13, 2014, 6:45:09 AM
"
"
Tezzla1 wrote:

Why wouldn't it be viable?
I'm gonna try to get to Merciless today starting from 0, I'll keep you informed if you want to, but I'm pretty sure it is.

the build requires quite a bit of mastery not to die, it isn't extremely tanky but very mobile and fun

I wouldn't suggest to use it in a hardcore league.
"
sebasm wrote:
Hi guys, I've been playing this build and I must be doing something wrong. Please help me out.

I'm level 51. Here is my build.

And my gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting at max resists, 44% evade and 1.7k hp and have recently switched from a claw to Blood Magic+Life Leech. The problem is I am squishy as hell. I have to pop health potions just to stay above 75% hp for blues and other trash mobs.
If I would get a faster main hand I would be literally killing myself just from spamming ST.

So, what is the problem? Should I be getting hp regen on gear or what? How do you guys run that Blood magic gem with this setup?

Can somebody please answer and help?

I've played the build some more, got acrobatics. These are my defensive stats at lvl 55: http://i.imgur.com/99jHVSD.png
1.8k hp - 450 dps on ST

Yet I am beyond squishy. I am trying to walk up Cruel Scepter of God and I have to spam HP potions constantly. For everything, even the shittiest white mob.

How do you guys stay topped up with this build? What am I missing here???

~ Comfortably Numb
Last edited by sebasm on Mar 13, 2014, 7:02:24 AM
"
sebasm wrote:
"
sebasm wrote:
Hi guys, I've been playing this build and I must be doing something wrong. Please help me out.

I'm level 51. Here is my build.

And my gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting at max resists, 44% evade and 1.7k hp and have recently switched from a claw to Blood Magic+Life Leech. The problem is I am squishy as hell. I have to pop health potions just to stay above 75% hp for blues and other trash mobs.
If I would get a faster main hand I would be literally killing myself just from spamming ST.

So, what is the problem? Should I be getting hp regen on gear or what? How do you guys run that Blood magic gem with this setup?

Can somebody please answer and help?

I've played the build some more, got acrobatics. These are my defensive stats at lvl 55: http://i.imgur.com/99jHVSD.png
1.8k hp - 450 dps on ST

Yet I am beyond squishy. I am trying to walk up Cruel Scepter of God and I have to spam HP potions constantly. For everything, even the shittiest white mob.

How do you guys stay topped up with this build? What am I missing here???

Party up with people and let them carry you over to Twilight Strand in merciless. If you, however, don't intend on playing in party consider using defensive curses like enfeeble/temporal chains and/or respec few nodes for life for the time being to bump HP pool to somewhere around 2,2k or so.
Last edited by borek664 on Mar 13, 2014, 7:10:47 AM
How many ele dps on sword is needed for 66-70 maps? For expamle sword around 200 eDPS will be enough?
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info