Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"I'd never shy away from a challenge even if it seemed like there was little chance of winning."

lol but y do u only play standard scrubsicle?
beyond ign: BlackHaggar, WindRIPer
"

Ranger has +24% evasion +2% life + 9 life + 30% block and stun recovery + 30% stun avoidance + 3% attack speed and - 9% increased projectile damage (which I can make up for in later levels). I"m okay with my build as a ranger.

no idea what build you took xD
but its certainly not the last one i posted,

difference:
i have:(with 1 less node)
+16% hp
+20 chaos resist
VS
-24% evasion
-3% atk speed
-23% proj dmg
-9 life

but personally , i prefer 16% hp and 20 chaos resist over some more dmg and evasion

here is my link again : (maybe u jsut took one of my old one)

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 7, 2014, 8:23:13 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

Ranger has +24% evasion +2% life + 9 life + 30% block and stun recovery + 30% stun avoidance + 3% attack speed and - 9% increased projectile damage (which I can make up for in later levels). I"m okay with my build as a ranger.

no idea what build you took xD
but its certainly not the last one i posted,

difference:
i have:(with 1 less node)
+16% hp
+20 chaos resist
VS
-24% evasion
-3% atk speed
-23% proj dmg
-9 life

but personally , i prefer 16% hp and 20 chaos resist over some more dmg and evasion

here is my link again : (maybe u jsut took one of my old one)

I think maybe you're looking at the wrong ranger build then.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswW1CC4MfRB_EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGY4aOBpsGo8c3B2qHpQi6iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-i2DL28wfDKJNuk8jkZxSVFRR1M1VUtVxlXWV8lX4lnzWm1k52aebWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGNfY2_j0aQVZMnlwabjZu1na6hIqIApwinXKeEqn-quKyqr-u0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE9xX4YjjaujW6rrr7uw47YPwH_Pd9tr60vsJ_ro=
IGN : Futons
dude life leech o life gain hit?
ign: SpecTLight
ign: bondsearings
When leveling with this build, what nodes are most important to get too first? All the link are to the old tree, so they're kinda broken now :(
pretty amazing build you have.

I wanted an easy spec to start farming piety and level up a bit some summoner gems in the new league so I took an olol ST Scion, even not really knowing the character and its options. But after seeing your build I think i'll go forward and grind anger and wrath and change few points to match your build.

I like group play but I mostly solo. Having access to very fast leap slam is to me great, the aoe is constitant and it seems to scale perfectly fine.(not stellar dps by any mean but pretty enough to clear packs fast)

And it will be my first dodge based character, I enjoyed more CI style than iron flex stuffs.

Ty for sharing!

"
Ezekius wrote:
When leveling with this build, what nodes are most important to get too first? All the link are to the old tree, so they're kinda broken now :(

Sentinel / Harrier / Path of the Warrior then it all depends if you have the good auras or not. If yes take the aura nodes near sion and ranger first then aim for resolute technique. Else resolute technique, catalyst and paladin hp nodes while taking aura nodes when you feel it makes a difference(like you have reduced mana and think you are close to add one more or something).
Last edited by galuf on Mar 8, 2014, 4:26:56 AM
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
Last edited by Flebbe126 on Mar 8, 2014, 7:55:00 AM
How far will Dex support a decent accuracy rating? I'm lvl44 right now and so far I don't see the need for RT. Later in game accuracy will drop but I have no idea how much. Skipping RT would change a lot in my tree. Planning on using swords.
"
Tisca wrote:
How far will Dex support a decent accuracy rating? I'm lvl44 right now and so far I don't see the need for RT. Later in game accuracy will drop but I have no idea how much. Skipping RT would change a lot in my tree. Planning on using swords.

i already tried with out RT... and it really hard, since you attack really fast the cost in life (bloodmagic) is really high and if you dont leech everytime (not 100% accuracy with RT) you will lose more life then you leech... and that was before the 1.1.0 patch so now i guess you will pretty much kill yourself really fast xD the only thing you can try is to get life regen to balance or lgoh
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info