Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

in which situations do you chose to use Elemental Weakness and in which Projectile Weakness?
"
scorburel wrote:
in which situations do you chose to use Elemental Weakness and in which Projectile Weakness?

Ele weakness in every situation. Projectile weakness if you swap your extra curse ring on and want to double up curses. I used to do it for Courtyard bosses but don't really bother with any bosses ever now. When your damage is lower it's worth swapping the ring on to double curse sometimes.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Firstly thank you for all the answers so far.
Secondly:

Given a 5l, the order of the gems should be:
ST
BM
LL
LMP
Wep Ele Dmg gem / added some ele dmg gem(?)

6'th would be faster attacks ?
"
Mathil wrote:
"
scorburel wrote:

Ele weakness in every situation. Projectile weakness if you swap your extra curse ring on and want to double up curses. I used to do it for Courtyard bosses but don't really bother with any bosses ever now. When your damage is lower it's worth swapping the ring on to double curse sometimes.

So Mathil, just thinking, if we are casting Ele Weakness all the time; instead of manually casting it can it be connected like:

CWDT , Ele weakness , Enduring Cry, Increased Duration

and for the 3 link

CWDT, Inc. Duration, Immortal Call

for more survivability and permanent ele weakness so you dont have to interrupt your kiting or damage for anything else and to have a nice immortal call when needed to get some room for the life leechs.

"
ganjamain wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:
"
scorburel wrote:

So Mathil, just thinking, if we are casting Ele Weakness all the time; instead of manually casting it can it be connected like:

CWDT , Ele weakness , Enduring Cry, Increased Duration

and for the 3 link

CWDT, Inc. Duration, Immortal Call

for more survivability and permanent ele weakness so you dont have to interrupt your kiting or damage for anything else and to have a nice immortal call when needed to get some room for the life leechs.

Pretty sure Inc Duration doesn't work with enduring.

[/quote]

Pretty sure Inc Duration doesn't work with enduring.[/quote]

Hmm, can be, if you are pretty sure I would draw back there :) but again you dont need the Inc. Duration anyways for enduring cry and elemental weakness because it will be more or less cast all the time, thats how it is on my other toon at least, so even better , that leaves us with 1 more gem to add..

Note: Oh its lovely to run with 5 auras ^^
"
ganjamain wrote:
Hello Guys,

Please help me out, I'm in pain, I get shitloads of damage....

Here are my items :

Here is the current status of my passive tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFtQx9EH8XLxmFGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuokqiSwJ-0tgzGeMgkyiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUrITeNV1lfiWfNaUmBDZOdmnmxGbj1uqm-ecmxyqXflfNmApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12btaZXpwinhKiaqW6sWayqtAy18rc-uJPAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KSs3q1CPcV-GI42rnY-jW7DjyRfKX89322vrS-wn-Cv6P

With Grace, Haste, Wrath, Anger ON:

I have 2485 Life
İ have 4445 Dps with ST
3.91 APS
77 ALL res
10824 Evasion // 58 evade chance // 30 dodge chance

I know my life is low, but right now against Dominus in merc i get like res killed... When I reaally try to play hardcore and avoid stuff again I am sweating my ass of just not to die..

NOTE: The 6L carcass is temporary so thats why I dont bother doing it 3R3G so i put on a added chaos instead of nothing. I know its not helping at all. So I am leveling the faster attacks seperately.

HELP is really appreciated...

I'm so confused at how you have better gear than me but inferiour stats. Only your Evasion is higher than me. Looking at your skill tree, I see that you went for a lot of the late-game nodes instead of aura/life nodes. I think that might be a part of your problem, but that can be solved by leveling.

I'm level 73 now, haven't had a chance to play as much this week. At around level 68 I started fiddling with LMP over Faster Attacks and I finally got to the point where LMP is better. At around 4k LMP damage the clear speed from the improved area coverage saved more time than the higher DPS of using FA. At first the DPS and attack speed wasn't quite enough and I had to switch gems to FA again for say piety, but now I do 5k DPS with LMP and I only need to switch for really hard map bosses/some exiles.
The only mob I find annoying with this build, and with this build it's VERY annoying... is the area bombers with shields, ran a faster attack map and met a pack of 7-8 blue bombers each with a shield... first cast stunned me then I got oneshotted by the rest of em.
Hm.. what if you went double scepter?
Holy cow, this build is so fun to play.

As i get to lvl64 i swapped from facebreaker to full ST gear and man! What a clear speed! Its fastest build ive ever played! Even with my shitty gear, 3k dps and incomplete tree everything trashes in seconds including piety and friends. Awesome!

Gear if someone curious:
Spoiler

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Dec 18, 2013, 6:15:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info