[TUTORIAL] How to skill the ice bitch witch ^^

"
Starcraft42 wrote:

I plan to make new ones as soon as the new skilltree is out, but I dont intend to do a mixing spec witch. I dont believe in mixing specs...

Unless its a hot int/dex assassin chick.

Thanks for the quick response :D. Personally I'm glad to hear you'll be making an updated tutorial. I was considering playing a Lighting Witch myself. Looking forward to the next tutorial. GL and happy hunting >:D
┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Friends Don't Leave Friend's Tables Flipped
anyone have a key to spare`? Please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts
Insightful indeed :D
"
I am almost certain they will not, as this is directly impacting your char/gameplay. I hope they stick to 100% cosmetic cashshop.

thats what i hope for as well, but my suggested addition wouldnt exactly block you out from tons of features or give truly unfair advantage to those who pay.
wow very well done on the video :) helped me alot! but can someone PM explaining summoning zombies and maybe an ice,lightning hybrid class
"
Auraslife wrote:
wow very well done on the video :) helped me alot! but can someone PM explaining summoning zombies and maybe an ice,lightning hybrid class

Sadly, this tutorial has been invalidated by the Passive Skill Tree changes in the 0.9.3 patch. I suspect SC42 is waiting until the Skill Tree stabilizes a bit more (as it is still being revised) before updating this. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well u can go so far that the changes u can fill in youre own. i mean u dont suck if u got 1 or 2 skills wtong :)
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Sadly, this tutorial has been invalidated by the Passive Skill Tree changes in the 0.9.3 patch. I suspect SC42 is waiting until the Skill Tree stabilizes a bit more (as it is still being revised) before updating this. =^[.]^=

I was stoked about this video and what I could do and branch into as a Witch when I receive a key...and then I read Cheetah's post and was not happy anymore LoL.

I think one of the best opportunities of being a first player is being able to develop a "new, powerful" class that is not a previous cookie-cutter design, but still can own with the best of them on any difficulty.
ice ice baby *sing*
Thanks, I took a peek at the video. Pretty informative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info