[TUTORIAL] How to skill the ice bitch witch ^^

Excellent video! A thinking man's description, I like it. You should do one for each class!
Gives a great overview of how the skill tree works. Video also goes through great approaches to developing a character.

Liked the video :) it was good.
Special treat just for GGG ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8311
Increase your chances of getting into the beta ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8428
If I spent 13 skillpoints going (like you did) on the left side of the skill tree, am I too late to the party?

Am I better off starting over? or is it fixable.

Much like you I'm aspiring to build a single player witch.
blah i wanna look at that passive tree myself >.<
great video tho
"
vor wrote:
If I spent 13 skillpoints going (like you did) on the left side of the skill tree, am I too late to the party?

Am I better off starting over? or is it fixable.

Much like you I'm aspiring to build a single player witch.

Its fixable of course. Not sure where exactly you invested your points, but I would go for the crit circle next. That is the one part that I have decided for me to work best with all my witch builds.

how rare are those reset thingies?
do they even exist?
"
fartloud wrote:
do they even exist?

Not yet.

Allegedly they will be skill rewards in one of the next releses. (Maybe 0.9.3?) Would be cool if those were tradeable, too - like a currency item!
Quote from the beta manifesto as of September 13, 2011.
"Although the current passive skill tree layout is a big improvement on the previous ones we had on the Alpha realm, we feel we can improve it substantially and want to iterate further. There will be updates to the tree throughout Beta, including at least one complete revision.

We intend to experiment with having each character class start at their own position in the tree (with a complete redesign so that these starting areas are appropriate, of course). This will further reinforce character identity while still allowing players to “splash” off-attribute skills by exploring the tree in that direction. More information on these changes will be made available as make progress on this. This update should be available in the medium term."

@ starcraft42 great guide and thank you for making it!

Are you planning to remake the guide after the passive tree remake? And if or when you do are you planning on going over the other builds such as pros/cons of the build?

*Example: Fire Witches vs Lighting Witches. Mixed Specs Vs Single Focused Types.
┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Friends Don't Leave Friend's Tables Flipped
Last edited by Ocyrus on Sep 27, 2011, 6:51:45 PM
"
Starcraft42 wrote:
"
fartloud wrote:
do they even exist?

Not yet.

Allegedly they will be skill rewards in one of the next releses. (Maybe 0.9.3?) Would be cool if those were tradeable, too - like a currency item!

ye, might as well be an item which is rather rare to find.
i guess they could even add it to the microtransaction shop so that those who dont want to search for them could just pay for it.
"
Ocyrus wrote:
Are you planning to remake the guide after the passive tree remake? And if or when you do are you planning on going over the other builds such as pros/cons of the build?

*Example: Fire Witches vs Lighting Witches. Mixed Specs Vs Single Focused Types.

I plan to make new ones as soon as the new skilltree is out, but I dont intend to do a mixing spec witch. I dont believe in mixing specs...

Unless its a hot int/dex assassin chick.

"
fartloud wrote:

i guess they could even add it to the microtransaction shop so that those who dont want to search for them could just pay for it.

I am almost certain they will not, as this is directly impacting your char/gameplay. I hope they stick to 100% cosmetic cashshop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info