Beta keys here, all you have to do is....

I hate Jey and his fat ass. Why he destroyed Diablo 3. It could be such as amazing game but no, he must destroyt it. His fat fliped on his brain and he now thinks only "dfasdfadfd doing crap... doing crap sdfjadkslfj...". If he wouldn't be stupid as a rock and he wouldn't destroy D3 i wouldn't have waiting for a key to this game all day. But he did it and now I am wasting my time by waiting for the key to play raelly well made game.
Wow...that escalated quickly. I'm taking my name out of the hat.
ign defnob
"
Highblood wrote:
I hate pretty much everyone that made Diablo 3 what it is. So fuck that loser. Not to mention he's kind of a dick. I'd tell you that I hate him with or without keys involved.

Yes, "when it's ready" Jay should have never released that piece of shit, because with him leading it, it was never "ready."
His fat ass destroyed diablo. He is was making diablo by his ass and he isn't thinking. How anybody can destroy a game as much as he. I can't stand him. And even when he destroyed diablo 3 he is doing games. How many games he will destroy huh?
"
m2tuu wrote:
Oh i hate him so much, i would but the bullet into his brain twise just to be sure and afther that i would just keep shooting and shooting, then i would take out machete and cut and cut and cut , then i would cut his eyeballs out and mail them to you. i hate him so much i wish hes never been born , i would burn his all fucking hous down just to get hands on that 1 key what you offer. You happy now?

Regarding the stark contrast in your posts on this forum, I must be sure of your hate level, and if it is at least 9000. I now understand that you would like to murder Jay Wilson, but would you, after knocking him unconscious, stick him in the Brazen Bull and set the fire underneath the bull with copies of Diablo III, and his family photos? And while he was being burned alive, would you force his family and the rest of the Diablo III team to sit around the bull to watch and listen?
really to all the haters go and see a doctor or some thing becouse makeing a post like this is some thing twisted and comeplely wrong and for what?
for some beta key for a game going open in 5 days grow up people
"
Sainino wrote:
His fat ass destroyed diablo. He is was making diablo by his ass and he isn't thinking. How anybody can destroy a game as much as he. I can't stand him. And even when he destroyed diablo 3 he is doing games. How many games he will destroy huh?

How many games will he destroy? As long as he's alive and people love him, nobody knows.
"
danyd wrote:
I hate Jay Wilson because Diablo 2 was the top game that made me play through the years,and play it and play it again.while Diablo 3 juts last a few months for me and i think i will not play it again,atleast till they dont huge changes in the game.

So I hate it a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot for destroy a masterpiece

Although I don't agree with you wanting to play D3 again. I highly suggest you do more research on what Blizzard really thinks of their loyal and devoted fans.
Who is Jay Wilson?

(Not my account, I want my own key. I know I already won).
Last edited by Mear on Jan 18, 2013, 5:47:18 PM
I hate him more than I hate myself. Fuck Jay Wilson!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info