Beta keys here, all you have to do is....

I don't even know who his Jay Wilson but i already started hating him like he is my mortal-enemy!
"
Prixm wrote:
I hate him more than I hate myself. Fuck Jay Wilson!

Nothing like some good self-loathing.
hatin jay wilson very much
but i need the first part to come true :S need iiiiiiiiiiit
Last edited by Revolution_Man on Jan 18, 2013, 6:14:07 PM
Who's Jay Wilson?

:)

I hate him so much, that i already love him!
"
hatin jay wilson very much
but i need the first part to come true :S need iiiiiiiiiiit
Why are you hatin' him very much?
fuck that loser!

he completely ruined the franschise that is diablo 3. I knew from the moment he said skill trees and attribute points were out it was going to screw the game in the sense of creating your own unique character.

When the game came out it was even worse! Super crap drop rates to support the AH to rubbish itemization that completely made the game boring gold grind to try to get upgrades not to mention to PVP.
AHHHH

Playing D2 for 10 years and he completely ruined the experience.
Need POE beta key to satisfy my ARPG urges pLEASE!!!

fuck taht loser

plus he killed deckard cain and i can't identify all
I thought he did a wonderful job with Auction House Simulator 3... I mean Diablo 3. But seriously what a disappointment that game was compared to 2 and I hope Path of Exile is the 3 we all deserve.
"
"
m2tuu wrote:
Oh i hate him so much, i would but the bullet into his brain twise just to be sure and afther that i would just keep shooting and shooting, then i would take out machete and cut and cut and cut , then i would cut his eyeballs out and mail them to you. i hate him so much i wish hes never been born , i would burn his all fucking hous down just to get hands on that 1 key what you offer. You happy now?

Regarding the stark contrast in your posts on this forum, I must be sure of your hate level, and if it is at least 9000. I now understand that you would like to murder Jay Wilson, but would you, after knocking him unconscious, stick him in the Brazen Bull and set the fire underneath the bull with copies of Diablo III, and his family photos? And while he was being burned alive, would you force his family and the rest of the Diablo III team to sit around the bull to watch and listen?
I fould make his family to but fire on him and cook some marshmallows on him:D
Bsh, hate lvl 9000 is like a baby on side of my hate, i hate him and every1 whos friend with him, Im so mad at him because shes fucking asshole who ruined Great game and many players life, Every haters in 3, 1 , 3 but your mother fucking hunds and wave to death man!!!
Last edited by m2tuu on Jan 18, 2013, 6:41:26 PM
You think I hate Jay Wilson? Wrong! I despise Jay Wilson! Because hate is a FEELING and FEELINGS Jay Wilson not deserve!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info