Beta keys here, all you have to do is....

"
m2tuu wrote:
"
"
m2tuu wrote:
PEAPLE PLEASE STOP HATING SOME ONE TO GET FREE BETA KEY, IT WOUNT MAKE YOU BETTER PERSON ONLY WORST..I UNDERSTAND PoE IS AWSOME GAME AND ITS HARD TO WAIT, I UNDERSTAND THAT 1 KEY DONT COST ALOT BUT IM TO POOR TO BUY IT, I WOUNT PEG OR SAY SOMETHING BAD TO SOME1 TO GET A .,... BETA KEY FOR REAL GET A LIFE. YOU THIN YOU ARE COOL IF YOU DISRESPECT SOME1 BECAUSE OF SOME BAD CHOICES WHAT HE MADE? LET ME ASK YOU SOMETING .. HOW MANY BAD CHOICES YOU MADE ON YOUR LIFE? AND NOW TELL ME HOW MANY GOODS .. SOME1 HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE WRONG TURNES? WRONG CHOISES OR WHAT EVER? GOD SHAKE BE A ADULT AND DONT HATE SOME1 TO GET BETA KEY TO GAME.. I RATHER WAIT 5 DAYS TO GET OPEN BETA THEN DISRESPECT SOME 1 LIKE THAT!

It's not just the fact that he made mistakes. It's his cocky-I'm-better-than-everyone attitude. After millions of fans complained about his game, he still REFUSED to acknowledge any wrong doing in D3. Even when David Brevik gave honest criticism of the game, Jay Wilson lashed out at him and the fans of the Diablo series. Fuck Jay, Fuck Blizzard, Hate, Satan, End.

And thats the fact, he only think that he is better then other, i dont hate him because i know he isnt better then me.. i know im better then him, yea sure he is much richer then me and made some good money with games but still but yourshelf on his posison, if you fould be bilionar(milionar) or what ever he is, you have so much money like he does, then money just conna eat your brains and you conna think you are better then any1 else but if you say you hate him it make you as bad person as he is. I just say i dont know him and i dont want to know who is he or what he do and for real if every1 instead of hating him just worget him , it would be much wourst for him then every 1 hates him, atleast every1 know who he is and every 1 still give a ..... abouth him, for real i dont give a ..... for him!:D

Fuck you, he killed Deckard Cain.
Im so so sorry for your lost. And please dont use bad words, i understand you are mad abouth game what he ruined but still be adult and enjoy PoE, Its much better game then Diablo 3
Last edited by m2tuu on Jan 18, 2013, 4:51:18 PM
I still have 9 keys left to give out, unleash the hatred.
Fuck that loser (jay wilson, dont ban me :D)
Last edited by caTchji on Jan 18, 2013, 5:04:27 PM
I hate Jay Wilson because Diablo 2 was the top game that made me play through the years,and play it and play it again.while Diablo 3 juts last a few months for me and i think i will not play it again,atleast till they dont huge changes in the game.

So I hate it a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot for destroy a masterpiece
"
TobiPL wrote:
Jay Wilson... I hate him so much... ARGHHHH WHY YOU LIVE JAY!!! WHY!!!

Yes, why indeed, why indeed.... Possibly to torture every gamer ever born, who knows?
Jay Wilson got his twitter account deleted by Twitter before he release the news about pvp

After the news he got back his account by twitter to get trolled on it. Thanks twitter

Ps : This is not hate but fun, after all he need some respect for his job
"
done
or not.
Oh i hate him so much, i would but the bullet into his brain twise just to be sure and afther that i would just keep shooting and shooting, then i would take out machete and cut and cut and cut , then i would cut his eyeballs out and mail them to you. i hate him so much i wish hes never been born , i would burn his all fucking hous down just to get hands on that 1 key what you offer. You happy now?
"
caTchji wrote:
Fuck that loser (jay wilson, dont ban me :D)

Yes, fuck that loser, and to make another maybe unknown point watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4LTmWo8JJA and skip to 7:30 in the video and see how Blizzard really views us gamers!!! Fuck them.
I hate pretty much everyone that made Diablo 3 what it is. So fuck that loser. Not to mention he's kind of a dick. I'd tell you that I hate him with or without keys involved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info