Beta keys here, all you have to do is....

I hate him becouse his so fat and when he falls from bridge he falls from both sides
I don't hate him
Under leadership of Jay Wilson Diablo 3 has turned is very casual. Level up don't cause nothing emotins.

Sorry for my English.
"
rovac3005 wrote:
I hate him soo much that he turned to bucket of lard

Good stuff, I hate his fat fucking ass so much, I hope he has a heart attack and dies
I wouldnt lie to get that key, i dont hate him, i cant hate him because i dont know him and for me he is nothing. I cant say i hate some 1 if i realy dont know him and i cant lie to get key for beta:D For real ppl get a life dont hate some 1 because hes rich and you arent and please stop hating some to get beta key..
Last edited by m2tuu on Jan 18, 2013, 4:24:12 PM
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE JAY WILSON SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH ATOM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS THAT IS IN MY BODY IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR JAY WILSON AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR JAY WILSON. HATE! HATE!!
"
Urielssoul wrote:
blizzard is shit

Yes, Blizzard and Jay Wilson have become so egotistical in their years of gaming, that they have lost sight of what is an enjoyable game, and no longer listen to their fans. I will never again spend another dollar on any Blizzard product, I hope you do the same. Fuck Jay Wilson, I hope he chokes on his own vomit and blood while someone is ripping out his guts.
I am indifferent to Jay Wilson, especially since he's no longer the lead designer of Hello Kitty Auction House How Do I Allocate Adventure. I'm sure he's a cool guy when he's not ruining franchises.

But the abomination of a game that he was lead designer of sits on my desk mocking me. It's the game I hate.
ign defnob
"
"
Urielssoul wrote:
blizzard is shit

Yes, Blizzard and Jay Wilson have become so egotistical in their years of gaming, that they have lost sight of what is an enjoyable game, and no longer listen to their fans. I will never again spend another dollar on any Blizzard product, I hope you do the same. Fuck Jay Wilson, I hope he chokes on his own vomit and blood while someone is ripping out his guts.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.... D3 is just a game, Blizzard is just a company. Whatever you wish for JW is gross and inhumane. There is no need to hate a person who has lost his innovation spark. Sorry for saying it but I'd rather not get a key than no comment on how sick your thoughts are....
Uhm this is a hard question for me, beacuse i hate him so much that i cant tell you how much i hate him!!!

sry for my bad english
Last edited by Zerothar on Jan 18, 2013, 4:27:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info