POWERBOMB (2.1 TALISMAN -- Classic --AOE DISCHARGER--- CI-- (MAP CLEAR INSANITY)

That's leveling Build for it (life based) because I think going CI from beginning isn't that good I think.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVyvfsIIQQZYFQq6zLJxVrkSrj6ZSUz1fLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qbRnB86Kjf8YnqVptJDynXElRwcWIQuwYj_pJOzZ7tKNe-vyr2-dHBsLs8uFjQ-OEwFFw1XBSXfIHY-aBwFR5Awj0MYgEBx8CNsXYJKcIj0bQ0M9lVcYWb52uGmwZhSSqNunjaoFJsjhmT-QiKU-Ffew4GjinhJBV8h2Cm7iT6-4o-oLH-ehBh7c-_gqI8TWStfKpbio4jmT3prb6
Last edited by Kuckie on Apr 4, 2014, 12:24:02 PM
So, uh... He doesn't say anything about what equips to use in the hands slots. I'm assuming a wand and an ES shield, but what rolls are most important on the wand? Just spell damage?
"
Madous wrote:
So, uh... He doesn't say anything about what equips to use in the hands slots. I'm assuming a wand and an ES shield, but what rolls are most important on the wand? Just spell damage?

I use a Divinaruis 038713 for the 10% area of effect radius and the great damage. The shield has to have GREAT resist on it to cap you in merciless since you get nothing from Voll's protector or viodbringers.
🐢
"
Kuckie wrote:
That's leveling Build for it (life based) because I think going CI from beginning isn't that good I think.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVyvfsIIQQZYFQq6zLJxVrkSrj6ZSUz1fLR9Ms1Aw217r5F8qbRnB86Kjf8YnqVptJDynXElRwcWIQuwYj_pJOzZ7tKNe-vyr2-dHBsLs8uFjQ-OEwFFw1XBSXfIHY-aBwFR5Awj0MYgEBx8CNsXYJKcIj0bQ0M9lVcYWb52uGmwZhSSqNunjaoFJsjhmT-QiKU-Ffew4GjinhJBV8h2Cm7iT6-4o-oLH-ehBh7c-_gqI8TWStfKpbio4jmT3prb6

with current meta, you can get to lvl 55~ with searing bond and no point allocation,(broken broken skill), just stack life in gear and Don't do stupid shit and at 50~ switch into CI
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
Madous wrote:

I use a Divinaruis 038713 for the 10% area of effect radius and the great damage. The shield has to have GREAT resist on it to cap you in merciless since you get nothing from Voll's protector or viodbringers.

das all my gear in terms of resists you dont neede a mega sheild ifyou can do the shuffle

Divanrus is otpimal, if you can get the dex somewhere else, naturall you will be 50-60 dex short (100+ req) and this build his almost no dex. but if you can do it.
Crit multiplyer is more dps, so BIS would be Crit chance 90+/Multi30+/spell dmage 60+

any anything else as a bonus, Also if you are using a yellow weapon, You might be able to sneak a 30-40% resist roll in on it which MASSIVLY helps
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Last edited by Forrest1992 on Apr 9, 2014, 11:48:21 PM
Redid the guide so it was abit more clear and concise.
ok finalised should make sense now
I am currently using this build but i skipped vaal pact and unwavering stance. Build absolutely destroys everything except reflect... although i am now doing 230k dps and have almost 8k es(ill break 8k when i can get a auxium)
Here is my Gear

trying out different combos of gems and wondering if vaal pact will make a difference at all with my dps. Just though you guys should see this build can absolutely destroy things other than reflect...
More dps = more need for vaal pact. so yeh. if you can pick Up Vp you will hugely help you build,
So I'm pretty new to the game and haven' tried out anything to do with Discharge yet, but from seeing it in game it looks extremely cool. Could you please explain the fundamental differences between your build and the one which uses cyclone to proc? Is there a particular advantage/disadvantage to each? Without a video I can't really picture how this all fits together.

Also how to builds differ between wand+shield/dagger+shield/dagger+dagger? Thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info