POWERBOMB (2.1 TALISMAN -- Classic --AOE DISCHARGER--- CI-- (MAP CLEAR INSANITY)

Bandits ?
stat+stat+Charge
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
build not reccomended for invasion fyi
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Last edited by Kussler88 on Jun 23, 2014, 5:36:58 PM
hey i cant seem to kill doms second form help me out pls oh and ive swapped life leech for then new echo gem

too good you discharge twice for a single charge

Voidbringer vs Maligaro's ?

I'm still leveling up, only lvl 57 right now, but I find the mana penalty on Voidbringer to be huge. With maligaro's I was just chain casting discharge, but now I really have to watch when I use it, and am constantly using mana pots.

Does that go away at higher levels, or will I always be using mana pots with Voidbringer?

up
"
hey i cant seem to kill doms second form help me out pls oh and ive swapped life leech for then new echo gem

too good you discharge twice for a single charge

Spell Echo on Discharge (DC) is a bad idea:
The first DC consumes all the charges. You would have to combine Voll's Protector, Devotion and Blood Rage to generate enough charges after the first DC to make proper damage with the second DC. That is very bad on single target.
Also Life Leech is VERY important for this build.
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 11, 2014, 8:09:49 AM
Sorry for doublepost, but due to the 1.2 skilltree:

My new Shadow version (works for Witch and Templar too!)

Basically this build profits from the new tree in nearly every way:
iirc it's about 50% higher ES and about 50% higher crit chance than before!
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 14, 2014, 11:29:17 AM
ye new league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info