POWERBOMB (2.1 TALISMAN -- Classic --AOE DISCHARGER--- CI-- (MAP CLEAR INSANITY)

"
Koheleth wrote:
I want to play a fun build to clear maps fast and collect currency to fund my other builds, aka a 'magic finder' -though this does not apply to this game per say, I know. Can I use this build with a increased rarity/quantity setup (andvarius ring and such)?

Thanks~

Nope you cant, maybe with shav with low life farmer, but you will need to limit the damage.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
I want to play a fun build to clear maps fast and collect currency to fund my other builds, aka a 'magic finder' -though this does not apply to this game per say, I know. Can I use this build with a increased rarity/quantity setup (andvarius ring and such)?

Thanks~

Nope you cant, maybe with shav with low life farmer, but you will need to limit the damage.

2x gifts gives 100% iir, and great damage, flask is 60/25, can probably get some iir on head, lets say 30/15, use inc item rarity instead of crit strikes and you get 257/40 without loosing much dmg
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
2x gifts gives 100% iir, and great damage, flask is 60/25, can probably get some iir on head, lets say 30/15, use inc item rarity instead of crit strikes and you get 257/40 without loosing much dmg

Tell me, how do you cap your resists?
With Elemental Adaptation you need 138 All-Resi in Merciless. The tree gives 24, Rainbowstrides (legacy ofc) 20 and a perfect Devotion 20. So with Dual-Gifts you need a Auxium for a belt. So 222 Resists from Helmet, Shield and Weapon. Maybe those items exist, but they won't be recommendable in terms of Farm-Efficiency.

This build isn't viably MF'able.

And since the revamp of the Mara-Duelist-Area it's pretty much dead. The position of VP, US and the 6th Endurance Charge aren't so bad, but since the nerf of VP, every reflect-pact is almost a secure resurrect-button.

Byebye 100k-Discharge. Hi Path of Melee and EB!
"
Toartmock wrote:
"

With Elemental Adaptation you need 138 All-Resi in Merciless. The tree gives 24, Rainbowstrides (legacy ofc) 20 and a perfect Devotion 20. So with Dual-Gifts you need a Auxium for a belt. So 222 Resists from Helmet, Shield and Weapon. Maybe those items exist, but they won't be recommendable in terms of Farm-Efficiency.

And since the revamp of the Mara-Duelist-Area it's pretty much dead. The position of VP, US and the 6th Endurance Charge aren't so bad, but since the nerf of VP, every reflect-pact is almost a secure resurrect-button.

Why would you need capped res of you 1 shots whole screen?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Updated skill tree?
"
Updated skill tree?

My 1.1.0 Discharge Build
Hi sorry havent been on for a while.
and with the recent move of VP. you GET IT FASTER. with less points.
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"

regardless of its durablity, you can level so insanely fast the occasional deaths are blip on your radar,

I'm sorry but this is absolutely untrue... sure you level up fast to some point ( around 82-83 actualy ) But when you need 2-3(and it's getting much worse later on) hours to get that 10% of exp that you'll lose "occasionaly" it's just unbearable . So "occasional deaths" are not acceptable.

If you are 82. you will have VP. if your not a complete moron, you wont explode on a reflect mob. you can either avoid it or offscreen some of the mobs that have the aura slowly.
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
"
Toartmock wrote:
"

222 resists from helmet sheild and weapons is VERY doable if ur use an ANGELIX kite sheild with 24% AR = 72 resist + a double or triple 40% res roll ( quite common) =150-190 resists. JUST ON THE SHEILD. if you want to got the MF route. then you have to avoid a spirit sheild. but getting res capped is very possible with the Op res sheilds.
Also around to answer any other questions. im currently doing a poverty version of the build on AMBUSH league using a templar as base, ( same skill tree just 40% mana node point wasted)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info