POWERBOMB (2.1 TALISMAN -- Classic --AOE DISCHARGER--- CI-- (MAP CLEAR INSANITY)

Note you really need atleast a 5Link volls for this
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Thank you for the updates. I am currently doing ok with the build. I am looking for a way to maximize dmg output though. I have been trying to substitute increased aoe with added lightning dmg, seems to help some... here is my current gear...

definitely getting the mirrored helm and shield as soon as I can afford it. Can anyone make any suggestions?
Increased Critical Strike chance in the 6L is uneccasry, assuming a proper skill build you should be at around 82-89 % crit chance with full power charges. swap that for CONCENTRATED effect for an crazy DPS boost conc effect is probbly the single biggest DPS boost support in for discharge
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Also for charge generation, a GMP+ICESPEAR+CoDT all level one, will increase your damage out put alot too, they account for a fair bit of auto charge creation if ur fighting ranged on strong mobs
Help! I was doing fine until I got to lvl 66 and now the end stages of merciless are kicking my teeth in.

Question 1.) What gems do I keep lvl 1? I run out of mana shooting ice spear, then have no mana for discharge! I switched to lvl 1 ice spear, do I use a lower lvl clarity?

Question 2.) What gear do you have ice spear in? I am using the blood dance boots for the frenzy charge since I don't use blood rage yet, 4 linked B-B-G-G with ice spear, increased crit, mana leech and LMP. Now I want to use rainbowstrides yet it seems impossible to get them B-B-G-G. Rainbowstrides are great, but to use them I have to drop lesser multiple projectiles and mana leech since they will not spawn 2 green sockets no matter how many chroms I use.

Question 3.) Life leech/mana leech, these are linked to discharge? So I have to have a 5 linked Voll's or no dice?

I think my problem is that I started relying on ice spear as my main DPS while I was lvling and now I need to switch over to discharge, yet I'm having trouble juggling all of the different aspects. I have2 CoDT gems now, looking at the notes on here just trying to get a good setup before I start running maps.

Where can I get a Voll's devotion? These are legacy so they are astronomically expensive? I have the key parts: Divinarius, voll's protector, dream fragments, rainbowstride...just trying to get everything into place!
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Help! I was doing fine until I got to lvl 66 and now the end stages of merciless are kicking my teeth in.

Question 1.) What gems do I keep lvl 1? I run out of mana shooting ice spear, then have no mana for discharge! I switched to lvl 1 ice spear, do I use a lower lvl clarity?

Question 2.) What gear do you have ice spear in? I am using the blood dance boots for the frenzy charge since I don't use blood rage yet, 4 linked B-B-G-G with ice spear, increased crit, mana leech and LMP. Now I want to use rainbowstrides yet it seems impossible to get them B-B-G-G. Rainbowstrides are great, but to use them I have to drop lesser multiple projectiles and mana leech since they will not spawn 2 green sockets no matter how many chroms I use.

Question 3.) Life leech/mana leech, these are linked to discharge? So I have to have a 5 linked Voll's or no dice?

I think my problem is that I started relying on ice spear as my main DPS while I was lvling and now I need to switch over to discharge, yet I'm having trouble juggling all of the different aspects. I have2 CoDT gems now, looking at the notes on here just trying to get a good setup before I start running maps.

Where can I get a Voll's devotion? These are legacy so they are astronomically expensive? I have the key parts: Divinarius, voll's protector, dream fragments, rainbowstride...just trying to get everything into place!

Ok for mana reasons, ice spear is lvl 1, meanings its doing literally no damage, its just kind of like casting enduring cry but for power charges. ICe spear lvl 1 , Gmp lvl 1

my current set up for a slightyl cheaper version of the build

I see what you are saying about the increased critical strikes gem in the volls, my question is if i used conc effect instead of crit chance, do i also continue to use increased aoe? will conc effect and inc aoe work together?
yes
Hi, I have some problem with your build, maybe you can help me a little.

To start, I don't have hellbringer or rainbowstride, start with a shadow, and I use voll devotion for the armlet, that can explain a lot of things perhaps ^^.

My main issue is on monsters with resist elemental damage, I don't seem to damage them while my average damage is near 30K (on map 70-71).
My second issus are reflect elemental damage, I'm hurting myself even with Vaal Pact, what do I lack in your opinion ? I have nearly 4500 ES and 75@res.
And my last issue, how do you deal with physical spell ? When i see some mob in upper scepter of god, they really hurt me :(

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Silfd on Mar 28, 2014, 1:43:16 PM
"
Silfd wrote:
Hi, I have some problem with your build, maybe you can help me a little.

To start, I don't have hellbringer or rainbowstride, start with a shadow, and I use voll devotion for the armlet, that can explain a lot of things perhaps ^^.

My main issue is on monsters with resist elemental damage, I don't seem to damage them while my average damage is near 30K (on map 70-71).
My second issus are reflect elemental damage, I'm hurting myself even with Vaal Pact, what do I lack in your opinion ? I have nearly 4500 ES and 75@res.
And my last issue, how do you deal with physical spell ? When i see some mob in upper scepter of god, they really hurt me :(

Thanks for your help.

GRANITE FLASKS. roll one with % armour and gains 1 charge on Critical strike, will always be full.

Also for reflect. Pop a TOPAZ flask right before you discharge. it should mitigate all the damage.

For Resist elemental damage cast Elemental weakness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info