[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

Can only talk for me, but I am happy to have mana reg... sometimes I need to spam stuff~ in my case EK and flame totem (since my wife has her own auras which I do not need on myself). But with Ancestral Bond and mana multipliers a totem can cost ALOT mana (flame totem is less a problem than spell totem tho~).
1-2points just wont make that a big difference to be worth it. You are not made to dps. I got ~2k at arround lvl60 (with EK) and I think that is enough considering I do not have uber gears (my shield has almost 400ES but NO spelldamage^^).

If you want to do more dps, get dps stats on items instead of resistances. Why? You do not need ANY resistances on your gear - your auras get you over the cap.

@Pls: I opted your build for me (since I hate using totems) and got Ghost Reaver instead ... using EK-Rarity-Faster Casting-Chaos Damage-Life Leech and I do fine in group and solo play. Still using the Flame Totem with Rarity and Culling Strike ofc (and will switch Rarity on EK with something else later but while leveling its just UBER).

Btw Added Chaos Damage is better than fire imho... not much physical damage to convert to fire damage. Flat Chaos helps (me) more.
I have a question. What's your opinion on using power siphon and picking up conduit? Give everyone 150% more crit chance, I can't see what wold possibly go wrong.
I don't know if you are still using the 3 Aura Aurseize, but quality Reduced mana does not work on Auras:

from Wiki:

"
Important to note is that this gem (Reduced Mana) will also reduce the amount of mana reserved by auras. Its quality bonus however, has no effect on auras.

This is because the quality is not a multiplier.

EDIT: Sorry if you already know and just wanted to level it any way in case you'll sell it later on or use to support other skills :)
Last edited by Tecnik on Dec 18, 2013, 12:45:38 PM
Makes it sense do use a 6L Defiance, and using Reaper +40 IR ?

Of course you need Culling Strike then in Defiance.
Last edited by Azial on Dec 18, 2013, 11:58:47 AM
"
Tecnik wrote:
I don't know if you are still using the 3 Aura Aurseize, but quality Reduced mana does not work on Auras:

from Wiki:

"
Important to note is that this gem (Reduced Mana) will also reduce the amount of mana reserved by auras. Its quality bonus however, has no effect on auras.

This is because the quality is not a multiplier.

EDIT: Sorry if you already know and just wanted to level it any way in case you'll sell it later on or use to support other skills :)

Thanks! Yep, I know, I use quality reduced mana with my flame totem, the others are just quality'd because they hit level 20 :p
"
WizardRed wrote:
I have a question. What's your opinion on using power siphon and picking up conduit? Give everyone 150% more crit chance, I can't see what wold possibly go wrong.

Nothing wrong with that, the idea of the build is to support your team and that aligns with the goal.

I have tried a lot of different combos to keep me busy, right now I'm enjoying using freeze mine, shit is pretty OP. But on some maps I run summon skeleton, power siphon would be okay too. Basically you have a single 4L to make the build your own and use the spells you enjoy.
Pls, is Shavronne a Must or can it be another Chest? ofc you need to Skill in Chaos Res then.
I played low life without shavs in domination but you are limited to chaos free areas (docks, library). Thing is those areas are great for farming currency. Also, you could go CI and just run 6-7 auras, still would be a good build until you get shavs.
Okay... another question, is there a way to run with build without being absolutely filthy rich? I see people selling just the shield for up to 20 exalts, I haven't seen a single one of those in my many hours of playing.
This is the kind-of ENDgame gear... Ofc it works with other stuff. Get a shield with decent block, high ES and some int (for even more ES) and save your currency for the stuff you need :)
Didnt drop one exalt either, but enough chaos/ rares/ etc to trade them for ex's. The build is about GETTING filthy rich x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info