[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
Jasmira wrote:
This may seem like a silly question but I'm new to the game and wondering how you can ever have any high level dex/str gem with so few actual dex/str nodes. I run out of attributes really fast (except int of course). Do you get them via equipment?

I knew when making my build I would have a high str and dex req and a lot of that is incorporated into my build, you naturally pick up a lot of each as you go through the tree.

That said, my amulet provides 25% reduced requirements, until I find the perfect rare iir/es/attribute helm and amulet.
"
challtr wrote:
this build looks really good will give it a try

but my main question is how do u cull without culling strike effectively in groups? people spam skills so fast(like blender) that you can effectively cull what about getting a heartbreaker as a main hand ? but i think it will decrease your damage output very much

I only use redbeak when im using my "Ethaura" variation (solo play), when I am in groups and need to cull I use heartbreaker. If you didn't have heartbreaker you could replace GMP or faster projectiles with culling strike, but lose a little reliability with your cull.
can u post a gameplay video with party and alone.

how you manage to do the maps without zombie or meatshields?

cast totem behind run to mobs and run back? is this viable for bosses like blacksmith jumping with tons of mobs around him ?

and can u solo jungle valley and piety temple with this ?
Last edited by challtr on Dec 7, 2013, 3:19:46 PM
"
challtr wrote:

cast totem behind run to mobs and run back? is this viable for bosses like blacksmith jumping with tons of mobs around him ?

Sure I can work on a gameplay video. I have skeletons on a 4Link for protecting totems when I solo. Also I get so much mana regen I can pretty much spam totems so keeping them up isn't really a issue.

As for the potential of soloing, the solo setup is really meant for library/docks farming while you get currency to safely low life with shavs. I mean my solo setup works really well (the EK Variation) but soloing maps is a bit pointless in this build because you unlock so much potential for your party, might as well bring some friends and run the flame totem variation :D
"
challtr wrote:

Posted a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmKGi4M3Sc quality didn't turn out to good apparently but it gives you an idea of how solo play goes (level 18 ek)
"
Pls wrote:
"
challtr wrote:

Sure I can work on a gameplay video. I have skeletons on a 4Link for protecting totems when I solo. Also I get so much mana regen I can pretty much spam totems so keeping them up isn't really a issue.

As for the potential of soloing, the solo setup is really meant for library/docks farming while you get currency to safely low life with shavs. I mean my solo setup works really well (the EK Variation) but soloing maps is a bit pointless in this build because you unlock so much potential for your party, might as well bring some friends and run the flame totem variation :D

great waiting for your videos.

what do u link to skellys ?

i have shavs because i asked for soloing. with shavs can u solo maps like piety or jungle valley?

sorry to ask so much but this was the way i was planning to play and i will reroll alot for this i saved most of items for a build like this have 2x andvarius and shav i will reroll to your build. its really fantastic build but i sometimes wanna do 72 73 maps alone without zombies it seems very hard.

and how you manage this build with CI you cant use archon kite and blood magic items so your rarity will be very lower so i think CI is a bit problem with your items.

thank you again :)

Can you explain how well your redbeak and heartbreaker work? I recently switched to a low life, high crit fireball proliferated burning tri-curse build (that's a mouthful) and I'm interested in uniques meant for low life. My build is based off this one.

Gear so far:
Spoiler

My gloves, boots, and dagger can easily be replaced with better items but I haven't found very interesting ones yet. The redbeak/heartbreaker might work well though. For redbeak, I don't know about the 100% increased dmg being significantly more better than a high spell dmg/crit wand/dagger, or even the +2 fire gems my current one has. What are your thoughts?
Last edited by fireincairo on Dec 7, 2013, 4:27:00 PM
"
challtr wrote:
"
Pls wrote:
"
challtr wrote:

great waiting for your videos.

what do u link to skellys ?

i have shavs because i asked for soloing. with shavs can u solo maps like piety or jungle valley?

sorry to ask so much but this was the way i was planning to play and i will reroll alot for this i saved most of items for a build like this have 2x andvarius and shav i will reroll to your build. its really fantastic build but i sometimes wanna do 72 73 maps alone without zombies it seems very hard.

and how you manage this build with CI you cant use archon kite and blood magic items so your rarity will be very lower so i think CI is a bit problem with your items.

thank you again :)

I think soloing maps is fine, I just wanted to point out it's not the focus of the build. You bring SO much to partys (huge mitigation, and basically a overall 30-40% blanket dps boost.) that it's not something I do often.

That said, the EK version video I posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmKGi4M3Sc shows the damage at level 18 (4300) my guess is level 20 will be around 5500~? Which dual 5500 dmg totems is enough damage for lvl 73 maps for sure I think.

As for CI, I haven't mapped out how this build would work at all with CI, You could run 5-6 auras which is a good start till you went low life. With a good resist shield you could drop the individual puritys and still bring a good amount of utility/damage to group.
"
fireincairo wrote:
Can you explain how well your redbeak and heartbreaker work? I recently switched to a low life, high crit fireball proliferated burning tri-curse build (that's a mouthful) and I'm interested in uniques meant for low life. My build is based off this one.

Gear so far:
Spoiler

My gloves, boots, and dagger can easily be replaced with better items but I haven't found very interesting ones yet. The redbeak/heartbreaker might work well though. For redbeak, I don't know about the 100% increased dmg being significantly more better than a high spell dmg/crit wand/dagger, or even the +2 fire gems my current one has. What are your thoughts?

I would simply test redbeak, it's dirt cheap and common, so just pick one up and give it a shot. Easier then figuring out the math here. Heartbreak is good for group play, you get a free culling, saving you a link. As a fireball build.. not sure heartbreaker would be very good for you as I doubt you are going iir/iiq, if you are, might want to look into incinerate or flame totems as fireballs attack so slowly getting reliable culls in a full group would be hard.

Have fun!
can u post a improved skill tree for this currenlty i have 5 more points to spend on this build what should i go for ?

6L RRGGBB Reduced Mana -> Flame Totem -> GMP -> Faster Projectiles -> Faster Casting -> Item Rarity

btw for this one instead of reduced mana fire penetration or iron will wont be better ?
Last edited by challtr on Dec 8, 2013, 8:10:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info