[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
Zqce wrote:
So my Witch recently hit 65 and i wanted to gear her up. Then i noticed that Shavronne´s alone goes for 30+ Exalted Orbs on Domination. Is there any Cheap alternative to his gear?. Otherwise my witch gets dusty because i have to farm 50+ Exalts for proper gear ROFL.

You could get CI and just run 4 less auras. You could still run 6 Auras and be immune to chaos damage which is nice, nothing wrong with doing this while you earn currency for shavs. I ran variation of this build with some zombie nodes and CI at league start while I farmed currency.
is flame totem better than incinerate ?

what is your dps with flame totem ?

thank you to have post your build, i like it.

it was linked on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1stmko/build_help_14_auras_conduit_triple_curse/ce14geu
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Torgh wrote:
is flame totem better than incinerate ?

what is your dps with flame totem ?

thank you to have post your build, i like it.

it was linked on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1stmko/build_help_14_auras_conduit_triple_curse/ce14geu

Flame totem is better then spell totem + incinerate because it has a quality bonus of +Life instead of duration and you save an entire gem slot not having to use spell totem. Incinerate might do more damage, but we don't need damage, we boost our party by 30-40%.

My dps with flame totem is very low because I am currently using the end game build, which gets rid of all spell damage for much higher ES (6500 now). If you want DPS for solo play you use dual EK totem with this build.

Glad you like the build and it was shared on reddit :- )
thank you Pls
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
"
Torgh wrote:
thank you Pls

No problem.

Updated the build to try to bring a bit of the PMS here so everyone can benefit from them.
i wonder something about the mana, is it really important to have a good regen seen you cull everything ? is 1 or 2 mana flask enough to sustain the cost of flame totem ?

☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
With clarity I never have mana issues.
Damn that Build looks nice, just wondering that you didn't skilled in Burning Damage, isn't it Important ?
You do not skill into ANY damage - Flametotem is just for fast hits to make sure you cull the target
then, you can maybe remove 2 point of mana regen (mana geyser) to get a bit of dps or ES
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info