[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
chickahoona wrote:
Hint: Check the level of his clarity (to save you some time, its lvl 3)

:D

I also ran into the problem of Chaos dmg over time, any solution for this? I take now Rejuvention totem with me, just in case I play such a map.

Thanks for the hint!

As for chaos damage: I am quite fine with Zealot's Oath, Vitality and Shaper. Of course this depends on the amount of ES that you run.

Cheers!
Last edited by Faendris on Dec 20, 2013, 6:06:48 AM
I ran a map where i just got 0 dmg and regged extreme slow. I only have 748 Life nad 4313 ES, so 1% lifereg means still only 7.5 reg... I maybe have 2.5% lifereg in total so 18.7 life reg in total. Thats nothing if you have to refill your ES after some good hits. Problem is, that you constantly get dmg, so this ES recharge doesnt trigger.
Last edited by chickahoona on Dec 20, 2013, 9:26:17 AM
"
chickahoona wrote:
I ran a map where i just got 0 dmg and regged extreme slow. I only have 748 Life nad 4313 ES, so 1% lifereg means still only 7.5 reg... I maybe have 2.5% lifereg in total so 18.7 life reg in total. Thats nothing if you have to refill your ES after some good hits. Problem is, that you constantly get dmg, so this ES recharge doesnt trigger.

Yea, thats why we run over to pick up Zealot's Oath and have Vitality. On chaos dmg maps I run vitality, degen + high chaos dmg maps sometimes you might need to slow down if you take some big hits and need to regen back. This is true for pretty much any ES based character. I play very carefully on those maps so I don't slow down my team, usually I can go entire runs without getting hit with good groups.
What do you think about using Alpha's Howl and maybe running an extra aura with the 8% reduced mana? Would the fact that there's no ES on it be a big problem?

Loved the guide, thanks!
"
Singlemalt99 wrote:
What do you think about using Alpha's Howl and maybe running an extra aura with the 8% reduced mana? Would the fact that there's no ES on it be a big problem?

Loved the guide, thanks!

Not really viable I think, you would lose 1 of your only 2 sources of ES. (Chest and Helm)
I have Leer Cast on my aura witch, I love it. 15% damage isn't a whole lot, but when in a group, that's a heck of a lot more damage to all of your skills.
People are always impressed with the build, even though I haven't even gotten to the point of using the shield!
"
WizardRed wrote:
I have Leer Cast on my aura witch, I love it. 15% damage isn't a whole lot, but when in a group, that's a heck of a lot more damage to all of your skills.
People are always impressed with the build, even though I haven't even gotten to the point of using the shield!

Yea that is a pretty nice buff for your group, I should pick one up and give it a shot when we are doing xp maps.. but on the harder maps, might be a bit to much ES to lose.

Finally got this bad boy this morning and only used about 50 Chromes to get RRGGBB, now just need to get my gems maxed and get past level 80 :)

Really enjoying the build and it's really come together since getting the Shav's.

Keep up the good work mate.
"
Mackon wrote:

Finally got this bad boy this morning and only used about 50 Chromes to get RRGGBB, now just need to get my gems maxed and get past level 80 :)

Really enjoying the build and it's really come together since getting the Shav's.

Keep up the good work mate.

Dat feel. :- ) Grats.
"Shavronne's Wrappings are not optional for this build" you mean its a necessity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info