only for GGG developer

terrible bad drop item
terrible bad bug lag
terrible bad sync problem
terrible bad lvling system

results= TERRIBLE BAD DIABLO COPY
THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY PAY TO WIN.
good work GGG

The leveling system would be soooo much better if instead of a passive tree, it was just a pre-defined set of skills that your build got access to as you leveled.

And yes, It IS pay to win! The only way you can actually beat the game is to buy 30 stash tabs, bloody footprints and the dance animation.

......terrible bad post
Don't forget about the hats, the hats have special powers that unlock only for the highest contributors. Most certainly p2w.

Anyhow, great work on the patch but why the nerf to Infernal Blow? Is there an explanation somewhere and is the nerf intended and staying or was it a byproduct accident?
"
zTTo wrote:
only for GGG developer

terrible bad drop item
terrible bad bug lag
terrible bad sync problem
terrible bad lvling system

results= TERRIBLE BAD DIABLO COPY
THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY PAY TO WIN.
good work GGG

Dont let the bad bug bite ;-p
Good work with fixes
Great to see the supporter pack sales going that strong :) I am a Survivor! Yeah!
"
Completed 8 ChallengesAux wrote:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

Viper strike wasnt nerfed.... It was buffed. You can now use splash with it.
"
Finnze14 wrote:
Finally i can see my correct dual strike dps

Ooooooooooooooooor...... You could do some actual math and find out your real dps.
"
narg62 wrote:
"
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

pretty much everybody agree that viper strike in current form is a dead skill

what is your vs setup and how it fares in 70+ maps?
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
narg62 wrote:
"

pretty much everybody agree that viper strike in current form is a dead skill

what is your vs setup and how it fares in 70+ maps?

Lol, I never said I USE it.

Tht would just be stupid.

I was only stating that it got a buff. It now hits multipul enemies at once and is still just as weak.
"
narg62 wrote:

I was only stating that it got a buff. It now hits multipul enemies at once and is still just as weak.

I'm sur you noticed the awfull damage reduction of the skill as a buff as well...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info