1.0.2b Patch Notes

"

BossAlert wrote: no i know, u missed the point. when u enter an area and dont move u get an invulnarable period. I mean it more like that. when u enter the esc menu i wonder if its possible to get that in there as well. because its internet based u always have lagissues, so for hc that is death right there trying to escape the OP combos there are in merci act3.

No.... I think your missing the point. Why are you even playing HC leagues? Yes many players abuse escape to try to cheat death. That doesnt mean it always works..So basically you died because you were to slow or squishy, perhaps both? Now your asking on the forums in the patch notes thread if they can add a mechanic that completely defeats the purpose of playing a HC league to begin with. Where you out of portal scrolls or did you just feel like facetanking that exile?

GL on the reroll.

(Oh and the duration of invulnerability while loading into a zone is a safeguard for if enemies spawn to close to entrance. Also for cutt-throat leagues for obvious reasons)
Last edited by Shananiganz on December 4, 2013 12:41 AM
"
No.... I think your missing the point. Why are you even playing HC leagues? Yes many players abuse escape to try to cheat death. That doesnt mean it always works..So basically you died because you were to slow or squishy, perhaps both? Now your asking on the forums in the patch notes thread if they can add a mechanic that completely defeats the purpose of playing a HC league to begin with. Where you out of portal scrolls or did you just feel like facetanking that exile?

GL on the reroll.

(Oh and the duration of invulnerability while loading into a zone is a safeguard for if enemies spawn to close to entrance. Also for cutt-throat leagues for obvious reasons)

alright i get that point thanks for the best wishes. just hurts when u are unlucky with drops and meet the one thing u cant handle :). im just a noob trying to figure out how to play hardcore best. My personality sucks for it though :P im too impatient. Doesnt mean u gotta shoot me down for it. Kind words go a long way. ill train more on going to inventory and portalling opposed to escaping through esc.

Still i need good drops (someday) from RNGesus to go somewhere useful.
"
chongler wrote:
"
zTTo wrote:
only for GGG developer

terrible bad drop item
terrible bad bug lag
terrible bad sync problem
terrible bad lvling system

results= TERRIBLE BAD DIABLO COPY
THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY PAY TO WIN.
good work GGG

The leveling system would be soooo much better if instead of a passive tree, it was just a pre-defined set of skills that your build got access to as you leveled.

And yes, It IS pay to win! The only way you can actually beat the game is to buy 30 stash tabs, bloody footprints and the dance animation.

......terrible bad post

player level up stat low (armor,eval,resist vs.) this is game difficulty. really LOL
many site and players selling game items for real money

WAKEUP PRINCESS.
"
FLCN wrote:

player level up stat low (armor,eval,resist vs.) this is game difficulty. really LOL
many site and players selling game items for real money

WAKEUP PRINCESS.

I have no idea what that first line even means. I take it English is not your first language.
As for the second line...so by your guidelines every multiplayer game with trading ever is p2w...
"
ausdevi wrote:
fixing nerfed Map Drops?

You noticed too? I have the same problem, I got 3 maps in the lasts 12 maps I played... It was already hard to make a map pool, now it's just impossible, my number of maps just decrease very fast, then I can't play. I hope they will fix that very soon.
!!! PLEASE GGG REVERT LEECH MECHANICS NOW !!!

-== 4 stash tabs League ==-
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow CI/FP (unplayable until GGG revert leech mechanics)
fkxDuelist : lvl 89 Duelist ST | fkxScion : lvl 85 Scion EK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info