1.0.2b Patch Notes

More than 10 K is just about unnecessary.

"
Xyiki wrote:
i used to have 27k armor.. now i have 25k. wtf?
I've played for over a year on 2 different laptops and my mediocre PC. Have never had a single crash. No matter what you think, all the signs point to it being a hardware, or software interface issue on your end. Maybe try a fresh install. Maybe an antivirus. Update your pc, update your graphics card, stuff like that.

"
arxipelagos wrote:
"
arxipelagos wrote:
how about the most important fix , that u must do and still u didnt have done anything for it...

The game is crashing in huge amount of users with error codes like error code 8 , bad alocation , etc that occurs when u try to enter an area or when u die. we would like to see a fix for this problem as soon as possible. we cant enjoy the game because is crashing evry 30 mins or so ....

and no i dont have problems with graphic card settings or drivers or updates im pretty sure that the problem is server based and not on end user because im not the only 1 has this kind of problem.

Regards.

Answer

I have had zero crashes since release....so yeah sounds like a pc problem to me. I used to crash a lot in OB, but not once since that I can recall.

Answer

I am 100% sure that is not pc problem . i have an intel I3 8gb ddr3 at 2200mhz , 70GB Virtual Memory , an ati 4670 1gb modified working at 256bit. Windows 7 Ultimate up to date
drivers up to date . so yea i believe my pc is working perfect. so i assume the client has problems they need to be fixed. Specially at act 3 Merciless and at maps areas is crashing evry 30 mins.

Playing Hardcore, and playing hardcore where you logout when you get in trouble, isn't really playing hardcore. Im not saying this to be a jerk or an eliteist, it just defeats the purpose of "if you get into a bad situation, you HAVE to survive or die, no running away"

I've laughed my ass of plenty of times on deaths though. Dying while leap slamming away mid air, dying after entering a new room. It sounds like 1, they should nerf this viper strike Rouge Exile(i agree totally to that) and you shouldn't be allowed to abuse the heck out of the logout feature when you get your character in trouble. The idea should be to NOT get your char in that spot to begin with, or be tough enough to deal with it.

Otherwise you may as well come play softcore with me.

"
BossAlert wrote:
I was just wondering since my 63 nemesis char died in a damn shameful way. First let me explain how:
I was in act3 merci with 75/75/75 resist -60 chaos 10k armour with grace. spec throw with life leech.
I was going through marketplace to get last "bust" in sewer. I encoutered Thena Moga the chaos *** :( . So i press "esc" and "logout" (since alt f4 sometimes freezes on me). But nothing happened for 3 seconds. As i saw my life go down, I couldnt move or anything cuz i was logging out, I died. I see this as very unfortunate and dont think GGG will have any possibillities to reclaim my char to nemesis or something (and that is only a hope for me that will never happen). I have "peace" with my death. But still my following question:

I dont know if its possible to create an invulnerable period when pressing esc (like a pause button or something) so these delayed logouts wont kill anymore HC chars??

note: when u have DoTs and esc, when u resume Dots will continue etc like everything else ofcourse. Duh :P.

Thanks for thinking with me.

Sorry if someone has already asked that...i did not read all 9 pages.
But i am facing a problem with this patch. I play via Steam ... and when i download the patch the game opens...i press login and it says that there is a patch to download. And this happens all the time.
Anyone might knows why the patch circle downloads?
Thank you in advance and sorry again if it has been asked.
"
LanPark wrote:
But i am facing a problem with this patch. I play via Steam ... and when i download the patch the game opens...i press login and it says that there is a patch to download. And this happens all the time.

You should probably head over to the Technical Support forum and ask there. You'll get help much faster.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
LanPark wrote:

You should probably head over to the Technical Support forum and ask there. You'll get help much faster.

"Mistakes where made" from my part! :D
Going there now! Thank you.
I logged out yesterday with 2.7k dual strike dps.
Now I have 5.5k.

WTF?
IGN: Dewolff
"
Nemasname wrote:
"
bersi23 wrote:

Ok, good to know. But, the term DPS means damage per second. How does the calculation work, if it is possible to calculate with just the first hit or with both hits aswell? Then it is not per second but per... what devs like?
Besides of that, is it different from char to char, how many spins per second the char does? If yes, how do they calculate the DPS and do they do that? I have the feeling, this DPS tooltip is absolutely pointless.

Wat. You gain spins per second based on attack speed, so once in X time, you do a spin, which is 2 attacks, so if you do 100 per attack (Alrdy counting the damage effectiveness) and have 10 APS, then you do 100*2*10, assuming everything hits, you have 100% hit chance and no crit. What's so hard to understand about this tooltip?

Tnx for clear explanation.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
zTTo wrote:
only for GGG developer

terrible bad drop item
terrible bad bug lag
terrible bad sync problem
terrible bad lvling system

results= TERRIBLE BAD DIABLO COPY
THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY PAY TO WIN.
good work GGG

The leveling system would be soooo much better if instead of a passive tree, it was just a pre-defined set of skills that your build got access to as you leveled.

And yes, It IS pay to win! The only way you can actually beat the game is to buy 30 stash tabs, bloody footprints and the dance animation.

......terrible bad post
Don't forget about the hats, the hats have special powers that unlock only for the highest contributors. Most certainly p2w.

Anyhow, great work on the patch but why the nerf to Infernal Blow? Is there an explanation somewhere and is the nerf intended and staying or was it a byproduct accident?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info