My Guide to Kripparrian's Original 2H Physical Sword Spectral Throw Ranger [1.0.4]

Because this build when you respec out of RT Lategame and put those 5 points into damage + accuracy, find some good gear with accuracy will be stronger than those other builds

Sword nodes are godgiven for ST, with or without resolute technique

You'd have to reroll as a Scion because passing through ranger tree and not taking the Sword nodes is a sin :D
IGN JustifiedF
Level 64 right now. My first character that has reached past level 30.

Build

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler
Life: 2975
Armor:3460
Res(A2 Merciless):53%,47%,59%
ST Dps: 672
DS Dps: 1774

Could use some advice on what items to upgrade.
Hi im lvl20 now and im having some problem,

how to i add str and im carry a bow now wanna change to 2h weap
"
Ezurek wrote:

Build

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler

you should look to upgrade your gear asap, you have no life on it and you invested heavily into life nodes that are basically doing nothing with your equipment

I'd also respec out of Leather and Steel and Acceleration because they aren't that efficient this early and take Unwawering Stance ASAP, Unwawering is pretty much one of main reasons why you took Iron reflexes

After that i'd go for Iron grip and hghly efficient life nodes around bloodless and towards iron grip

Everything else is fine

Priorities:

1. get unwawering stance immediately
2. life on gear, you can get a decent 4 link body armour with life and double resist for around 2-3 chaos which you should have by now
3. replace the left crappy 2 stone ring for a better ring for around2 chaos also, you can find many decent rings cheap
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jan 10, 2014, 10:25:59 AM

I'm at level 64, my first character past level 30 as well.

I'm at 1.2k ST and 5.6k Doublestrike DPS, capped resists, 3.5k HP, 3.6k Armor.

What should I attempt to upgrade first?
Last edited by SueperPooper on Jan 10, 2014, 12:01:23 PM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
"
Ezurek wrote:

Build

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler

you should look to upgrade your gear asap, you have no life on it and you invested heavily into life nodes that are basically doing nothing with your equipment

I'd also respec out of Leather and Steel and Acceleration because they aren't that efficient this early and take Unwawering Stance ASAP, Unwawering is pretty much one of main reasons why you took Iron reflexes

After that i'd go for Iron grip and hghly efficient life nodes around bloodless and towards iron grip

Everything else is fine

Priorities:

1. get unwawering stance immediately
2. life on gear, you can get a decent 4 link body armour with life and double resist for around 2-3 chaos which you should have by now
3. replace the left crappy 2 stone ring for a better ring for around2 chaos also, you can find many decent rings cheap

1. Done, got Unwawering Stance
2. Alright will do, if I can find some chaoses. Does it matter if it is Evasion or Armour?
3. Life, double res on the ring then?
Quick question, how do you run 3 60% auras without any reduced mana nodes from the tree?
Good question, I also have max 2 auras with your build. How can you put 3?

also, i would like to know if using swords is better than axes?
I dont run all 3 at the same time, harder maps i run grace+determination... Easier maps I use grace+hatred.
Thanks Chaelp for the feedback, I saw at the first(or second?) page that you modified the spell set for CoDT. is it still CODT - Warlord's - endurind cry - morlten shell?? or I can select other spell?
Peace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info