My Guide to Kripparrian's Original 2H Physical Sword Spectral Throw Ranger [1.0.4]

2 Questions from me, the Newbe :) (its my first "real" char)

1. If i want to live with the gems of quest rewards, should i start with ranger or duelist?

2. I saw, that you always use blood magic gems. Should I, as a newbe without those gems, change that build, so i have enough mana to use the skills without BM (maybe also the +40 mana bandit), or should i get the passive point BM, or should i try to get BM gems (if yes, how?)?
"
Littlx wrote:
2 Questions from me, the Newbe :) (its my first "real" char)

1. If i want to live with the gems of quest rewards, should i start with ranger or duelist?

2. I saw, that you always use blood magic gems. Should I, as a newbe without those gems, change that build, so i have enough mana to use the skills without BM (maybe also the +40 mana bandit), or should i get the passive point BM, or should i try to get BM gems (if yes, how?)?

Never go for bm node, get the gems from merciless quests or buy them vs 1.5 chaos or smth, if you have blood magic gems you need life leech or hp reg to sustain your life at max, i recommend vitality aura or getting life leech node life leech on gear.

Also the bm node will make it very risky to even use auras

I see the ranger as a better choice for using swords as they have closer to them all and no nodes wasted
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Last edited by ewaste on Apr 21, 2014, 3:48:45 AM
If anyone wants my gear from this character in standard let me know, you could just have it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info