PoEStatistics.com - extended statistics

I think the PoeStatistics update rate may be bugged.

My character "FiveTimesWeDealt" was online for 10 minutes in Standard league. It showed up as "online" in the actual ladder accessable through "www.pathofexile.com", but at "www.poestatistics.com", it did not appear for 10 minutes.

(I'll let the character be online more to see if it ever appears in your webpage; 10 minutes and nothing so far).

Edit: after about 11-15 minutes the update happened.

Would appriciate if it was reverted to 5 minutes updates, thx.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jul 11, 2013, 11:50:25 AM
We download ladder every 15 minutes, so if you stand online by 10 minutes it may be don't update

Events are updated every 5 minutes
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
wow.. I like the stats page. I found it interesting to see how much exp/vs time per day I was getting.
Is there, probably, a way to 'detect' the end of an event?
History: in one of my last (descent) races, I deleted my char right after it was moved to the void league (which happens really fast) - with the 'result' that the statistics count him as "unfinished" for not matching the 'last' read of the event's data.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Event is download about 1-2 minutes after end, so if you delete character very quickly can classify you into unfinished
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
yo this site is awesome mate just posting to say thanks

edit: actually i have a suggestion, it would be cool if there was a way to toggle on/off the dead players on a hardcore ladder. like they'd show by default, but you could choose to view only alive characters and see what rank you are if you discount the dead characters
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Aug 15, 2013, 12:23:27 PM
nice job
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
-I guess I will avoid leveling up to 80 with my Ranger so my sh*t isn't public.
-Please exclude me from your site if possible, or give me that option.
-This is not your information to spread.
-If I was a GGG representative, I would look into suing you.
-In fact, every PoE player that shows on your sight should consider legal action.
-No player's information should be put onto your site without he/she having to opt-in first.
-Thank you for a sketchy, public, unofficial PoE player-monitoring system.. :/

"
pvtchaos wrote:
I gave GGG permission, NOT poestats.

Aye!

"
pvtchaos wrote:
From the Terms of Service:
"Grinding Gear Games will not share or make public personal information identifiably about you without your prior permission."

So how the hell did this website get the info in a legal way ?

Good question. Is it legal? I say mass ping this website and take it down, daily. Please.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Aug 20, 2013, 9:23:18 PM
I really dont expect, that the name of an account could be considered as a "non-public, personal information" with the slightest chance of being worth this debate - and THIS single information is the ONLY part that ever COULD be taken as 'personal' at all. Any other information about your char, progress, participation etc is obviously PUBLIC, freely available via the POE website. The math behind the statistics are, just math, no conspiracy, no rocket science... And, believe it or not: for players that take care of their own progress (and probably of some friends), its an absolutely NECCESSARY option to have access to such data and statistics.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
i see problems for example if you mention your account name to somebody you know, he can find out about your playing habits by looking you up in poestatistics.

you don't get the same details about playing times just by looking at the poe website.

there are people (like me) who play alot but i wouldn't tell anybody f.e. at work as my bosses have no real understanding of gaming. consequence is that i just cannot play with people i know from work because of websites like poestatistics.com and ggg providing the data but that's ok for me.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info